All Comments on 'Team Chemistry Ch. 01'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

Can't wait for the next chapter, who will get her, what happens at the initiation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
First rate/ instant classic

You have to write another chapter fast, that was incredible. You have a amazing writing gift, slow hot seduction of the married coach into lesbianism that was worth the wait. Cannot wait to read more. Thanks for submitting such a hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing

Masterfuly Artful. A beautifully winning story. The seduction was overwhelming and believable as were the characters.

d16d16over 18 years ago
WOW!

Great story keep up the good work

HabsFan33HabsFan33over 18 years ago
Next?

Extremely well written, great build-up & hot lesbian sex!

What could be better? Looking forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Frustrating

I wanted to like this story. I really did. I thought the premise had potential. But it's lost in a disorienting deluge of words and changing perspectives. We have Leanne's perspective mixed in with Vicki's scattered around an omniscient narrator's perspective.

Every though and intention is explained to the reader before it happens to the point where there is no surprise, no mystery; leaving the story to degenerate into the mechanics of sex. And, any intensity generated there is smothered under the weight of an avalanche of meaningless phrases. I'm pretty sure somewhere on page three, one or more of our protagonists had mind blowing orgasms, but I'm hard pressed to point out where.

Finally, get rid of the thesaurus. Word choices like vixen, hussy and shucked are simply bad and outdated.

In writing fiction, less is often more. For example, Hemingway was a master at the economy of words. Closer to home, try reading "Lovers Without Realizing It" here on Literotica. Good luck.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
This could have been a great story

but so far has only been a good story. I keep seeing "slave" and "humiliation" references, but I see nothing resembling either emotion. Sure a lot of it was probably embarrassing to LeAnne, but nothing equating to slavery or humiliation? Although I will admit that the "team bonding" planned for later will probably at least slightly humiliating for LeAnne. It also seemed a little melodramatic in places. That being said, I did enjoy it. First time seduction stories are among my favorites. Off to Part 2 now.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Wishing!!!😍

Sure wish that you would've taken this further than the two chapters you wrote it is not finished.

Anyway I loved chapter one. 5🌟's

kboneonekboneone12 months ago

quivered as fingernails raked THERE way across - I think you meant "THEIR"

There is a location and Their is a form of the possessive case

their home;

their rights as citizens;

their departure for Rome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous