All Comments on 'An Ode to Pussy'

by smy3th

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bit too gushy...

...remember that whether you are trying to convey a sense of beauty through poetry or prose, less is often more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good info/descriptions

I am going to have a gay male friend of mine read this. (to help him write straight love scenes in his own writing.) I'm a somewhat emabarrassed, 41 year old woman, who doesn't exactly know where exactly each female 'love part' is. Good info, ty.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Interesting

to learn a man's view. I'm always wondering what the fascination is. Apart from the obvious. LOL

Black Tulip

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Knowledgable!

What an enjoyable essay. Now, Mr. Smythe, when you get a little time, give us the names of the women you interviewed to gain this knowledge. The most beautiful, most mysterious object known to man, gets examined in a very erotic way by this marvelous Writer. Loved this Story! Very Well Written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
...you make me feel like a natural woman... ;)

Really enjoyed this work. As a woman, it made me feel very good about the beauty of my own pussy (which I know sounds kinda funny but there you have it ;). It also makes me think that the women who've been objects of your affection must've been lucky indeed. Thanks for writing this.

tsememgbtsememgbover 11 years ago

You captured this perfectly for me. I just found your writings and see that you have not posted anything in a number of years. I hope you are still writing and that you will consider posting some of your stories again.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous