All Comments on 'Bully'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

please write another chapter. this one was a bit short but still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic work

only gave you a 75 cuz it was so short...streeeetttttccchhh it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Superb. Thank you.

GoddessHathorGoddessHathorover 17 years ago
Creating a fan!

I have read all of your work and you are quickly creating a fan here! Keep up the great work and I SO look forward to more!!!

phantomlover007phantomlover007over 13 years ago
Very very nice

This a really hot, short and sexy!! The girl's feelings are so well described!!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

A good rape from a well-hung athletic rapist cures a lot of tension.

Thanks for a superb story.

Sarah Leather, London England

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

hope he will be back soon. ths Story has some potential for more parts. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I want to know who he was also

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

I was surprised by her reaction to this intruder raping her. I do have to admit that I liked her attitude towards the situation. She must have been thinking if the powers that be gives you lemons then you must make lemonade. The scene was described masterfully. I could almost feel the heat emanating from their bodies. Thanks for another very hot story!

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Ah the traitorous body, knowing what she needs even before her brain does. A very well thought out and written, if rather short story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...