All Comments on 'The Writer'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny, and different

I liked it a lot, something light and funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DG. Remind me

to send you the name of my shrink. Thanks for the entertainment I needed cheering up today.

DC

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Some Truth Here

It was funny because it had a lot of tongue in cheek truth hidden in it.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tell your wife

...that there are many fans of your work. Myself being one of them.

This is usually where the "keep up the good work" phrase would go, but that always sounded like an order to me. So insert your own encouraging expression of choice here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This sounds like the dialogue I had when my wife

when I first started writing a few months ago!

Now she'd rather i write the stories that read them!

This was funny as hell! Your imagination is almost as weird as mine is!

"Keep it up!" ... the good writing that is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Okay, now I know

that sixty percent of the people who write need medication but I think you went off of yours with this one. Fantastic work, gave me quite a laugh this morning which makes me wonder about my own personal sanity. Should hear what my sister says to her friends when they ask what I'm doing on the computer when I write...I love all your work DG, and your wife must be a saint.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Had to be your darkest

story yet, abusing your wife’s innocence and sharing her with us just to turn us on. And I thought only your story characters appeared normal on the outside, but were twisted and perverted behind the scene. No wonder you write this type of stories, and here I thought they were all fiction. By the way, how many months have you got left to live, you started with six, right. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really?

Well now, DG. You may have started something Hear. I can see a whole passel of authors writing about the reactions of their wife/husband/relatives/friends when they discover the truth.

Let's see: You're going to hell. How disgusting. Satin is in you and I'm going to pray for you. You've got a filthy mind.

And then, of course: Really? Can I read what you've written? I didn't know that was you. What's the name of that website? How much do you get paid?

The best exchange was: "Hey, wanna write about what we did last night?" -- "Shut up, Patty! Don't you dare tell him about that!"

I can see it now. Literotica has a contest of which author got the most interesting reaction, and can work it into a story, when family or friends discovered why they were in front of the computer so much.

The final results, Female: A tie between patricia51 and sarahhh. Male: A three-way tie between KK, rpsuch, and Harddaysknight.

Anyhow, that's the way I see it. Good job DG. You started my day with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah, Good Ending On this Piece

Enjoyed this. You are getting to be one of the authors I look for when I surf thru this site.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic! Made my day.

What can I say. Just a great read. I never read letters & transcripts, but seen your name and thought I would give it a read. Fantasic read

An avid reader.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
That Was Great

That was hilariously inventive. I wonder what little Tony would say about a story like this one.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Since I put this in Letters and Transcrips I was afraid it would get overlooked. Thank you all for taking the time to read it. I really appreciate the comments.

Your friend

DG Hear

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Great!

Funny one, DG. I have another Little Tony story. Teacher asked class for a word that begins with "a." Tony enthusiastically raises his hand, but teacher thinks she knows what he'd say so she calls on somebody else. Teacher asks class for word that begins with "b." Again Tony raises hand, but teacher thinks of a bad "b" word and calls on somebody else. Goes all the way through the alphabet. When she gets to "r," she can't think of any bad word that begins with "r." So she calls on Tony. Tony says, "Rats! Big F-ing Rats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great!

I laughed my ass off reading your jokes. This story should have been in the Humor category. It was one of your best efforts yet. Keep up the good writing.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best line I've read in a while :)

W-Damn! That's some hot writing.

H-Be quite you'll knock my readers out of the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a hell of a night

First The Wanderer with ch. 05 to, "In Over My Head," and now you with, "The Writer." You two have made my whole week. Thank You Both. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I had to smile!

I started out as a secret writer also. When I ‘confessed’, my wife said I knew you were doing something, thought it was just porn! Now she helps me proof read. I get her to read them aloud. Still makes me smile as she shyly says the more naughtier words...lol

Thanks for writing your letter.

Regards

samissamisover 18 years ago
Why didn't you hear

from Forest Gumps mouth the following instead of "Life is like a bowl of cherries"?

Little Forest was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another. After the 6th one a man on the bench across from him said, Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat"

Little Forest replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."

The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

Little Forest answered, "No, he minded his own fucking business."

Nice little story.

patricia51patricia51over 18 years ago
YES!!!!!

Funny and truthful and sexy. A hit all the way around. You get better and better.

Patti

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Standards?

Didn't meet "there" standards? Hear ye, you still don't meet mine!

techsantechsanover 18 years ago
hehehe

Loved the Little Tony jokes; laughed all the way through the rest of the reading. Good job.

MysticIrishEyesMysticIrishEyesover 18 years ago
You read my mind!

DG: You read my mind when you wrote this essay! I thought it was great, regardless of the lack of sex. However, I loved the line: "Quiet, or you're knock readers out of the mood." I thought it was very well written. I actually thought about writing something along these lines, but you beat me to it! I love this essay of yours; don't listen to the other bad comments. I'm fairly new here, too, and still struggle with some things. Awesome job, and I rated it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOL

Littel tony is a bad littel boy...I loved the dialogue with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice read

I enjoyed that!!!

lovevslustlovevslustabout 16 years ago
I relate

I just started writing and let my husband read some of my drafts...I havent posted anything yet. I love how real your interactions are. I know that after my hubby read my first draft of one of my stories he had some good feedback he wanted to give me ;P Goodluck with your writing. If the scenario is true maybe you can talk your wife into trying her hand at writing and see what she really fantasizes about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hilarious

Very well written, I enjoyed it, laughed my self silly really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I almost didn't...

I almost didn't read this one, but I'm glad I did. The "Little Tony" jokes were great, also. This may have been better in the Humor & Satire section, though. She sounds kinda like my other half, except for the ending! (too bad for me LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is why I read your work

I have read some of your work before, DG, and I am entertained every time. I laughed the entire way through this one. I can imagine this conversation between me and my husband (he doesn't really know about my private, fun, internet time!) Recently, he had my personal computer while I was away on business and found out that I visit the site, but has no idea that I write (works in progress I soon hope to submit) and I wonder what he would say if he knew. I think I will have him read this story to get a good laugh and then break it to him! I also think my brothers would enjoy this story, but am a little nervous about telling them. I believe I can do what I want, seeing as how I am a grown married woman who doesn't need permission, but I am the youngest sister in a family of brothers, so I don't quite know what THAT reaction will be like...Anyway, I just felt the need to (over)share this with you and thank you again for another great read and compliment you on your unique and creative style of writing. Thanks and please, feel free for you and your wife to share more stories with us! :)

~ Jane

barneypilotbarneypilotabout 12 years ago
WAY TO CLOSE!!

GOD DAMMIT, BOY!! THAT IS WAAYYYY TO CLOSE TO HOME!! LOVE the story!!! HATE the reality!!!!!!

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
I have sore cheeks from smiling all the way through.

I don't know what I liked best, the Little Tony stories or the back and forth between husband and wife. I loved it.

Yael0330Yael0330about 10 years ago
Aww

At first I was a little annoyed by how unsupportive your wife seemed - and her initial change of attitude seemed surprising - but I've gotta say I enjoyed this post thoroughly. I think the pace is excellent, the jokes are good (I sent two of them to my boyfriend), and I found the style of dialogue effective. Nice work!

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Good one

Very clever. I hand it to you sharing your stories...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 9 years ago
Cute......

Cleverly conceived, designed, and implemented.

jp51552jp51552about 7 years ago
Spousal spproval ...

Loved it. Just the right amount of humor and sex. I hope you got prior spousal approval.

arizjim2arizjim2almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I was chuckling all the way thru this. Good job.

sarahstorysarahstoryabout 5 years ago
I like it.

I liked it. Different but a good honest read

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Great read! Still laughing!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale4 months ago

Different from what I expected, however, was a very refreshing break from our usual............():\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...