All Comments on 'Easy Street Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply Amazing

...and SO much better than the typical 'loving wives' story. All of the best elements are there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Tale

So far it is one of the best ive read here in ages... hope that there are more chapters soon

Bisubhubby1Bisubhubby1over 13 years ago
Read my comment

I read all 3 stories before I posted my comment in the first installment. All I can say is, if my cock was in chastity like it should be, it would be throbbing in it's confinement. Please keep writing.

HowieHcyHowieHcyalmost 13 years ago
Such a sex prisoner is he

What a predicament he is in as he ponders that monster cock and its intended use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible

Unbelievable at best. Implausible at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Donna is getting the better end of this deal for sure. The husband's tongue should have been worn out with as many women he had and with the multiple orgasms. Nice story to fantasize being able to have such a talented tongue. I hope that Donna is not going to get pregnant with so much cum being pumped into her by Terry. I would not be surprised if she started using a few more men before her husband comes home (and afterwards).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, at least we get to know his name, Bryan. Too bad the implausibility factor shows up. How many female orgasms have happened? Seems like Bryan's tongue is too talented and is inexhaustible to boot. Probably around 30 or so orgasms (10 just with that one girl for Indiana). Did he even get to eat dinner and now it is morning. No water so he won't have to pee but staying locked up overnight without any breaks is going to be tough. And now Mary brings is a guy that she must know but has not had seen his cock before. Will this stranger turn Bryan over and take his ass? Readers want to know. On to the next chapter. Oh, and I wonder how many times Terry has cum in Donna? I wonder how many other guys Donna will have on her list by the time Bryan gets home?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1005 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES