All Comments on 'Easy Street Ch. 03'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep on writing

It's quite good. You must keep writing if only to piss off that anonymous in the USA guy lol.

pantylickerpantylickerover 18 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

I just read the first 2 installments, WOW. You still seem to be upsetting Anonymous. Perhaps he (or she) doesn't understand that this is exactly what we come here to read.

I am not gay, I am a very married lawyer, in a hotel room by myself, at a legal seminar. The ideas that you have written have inspired me so that I will be licking up my own cum from my hand as soon as I finish writing this.

I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Did Not Like Ch. 2

But this chapter is great! More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great one

..and your style of writing adds to the experience!!! I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
How Hot

My cock is rock hard wishing that was me in this story.

Thanks for the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I can "hardly" stand this

Normally I would stroke myself reading these stories, but I can't since I am locked in my CB 2000. It is really confining but I love it.

Bisubhubby1Bisubhubby1over 13 years ago
What no comments?

Perhaps everyone wrote in the first installment. This is a great series. Keep writing!

HowieHcyHowieHcyalmost 13 years ago
What has he gotten himself into

Seems Donna is determined that he will be Her sex toy for Her use for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well crafted story!

I can relate to this man's needs, and have experienced a similar experience as "Indiana"... Bravo!

sparky46514sparky46514almost 12 years ago
Just what I would like to do

I too love to go down on a woman and I can never get enough practice.I am very curious about male chastity and would love to experience it.Maybe even to the point of permanence.If anyone wishes to help me out please feel free to contact me.

This story was very good and I wished that it was me instead of Bryan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic stupidty

He drove to the Police station. And while he suffered some embarrassment when the Police cut the cage off, his wife was arrested and spent 12 years in prison for assault, battery, sexual assault, spousal abuse and locking him in the cage. It's a crime ya know! At least he got a divorce and kept all the assets. PS - when Mary sat on his face? He bit a huge piece of her labia off, forcing them to call an ambulance. After her hospital surgery, she and David were sent to prison for a number of felonies. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun

It''s fantasy. You have to suspend your belief in reality. Once you've done that . . . I enjoyed it. I thought the writing was quite good, smooth and even paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope.

He drove to the Police station. Walked in naked and had them arrest his wife. It's illegal to lock anyone in a cock cage. And it's considered sexual assault to boot. So while his wife sat in jail, he filed for a divorce, sold the house, gave her things to Goodwill and moved away. She had nothing left when she got out. Nice plan bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly love to go down on a woman and watch as they buck against my face until they have to push me away. Donna has found her passion in life and poor Bryan will be watching on the sidelines as she takes as many men to satisfy her itch as she can. She all but came out and said that she was going to have many men because she loves the tease and it turns her on more than she expected it to. Will she ever tell Bryan how many times she let Terry cum in her pussy? She needs to torment him some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it but the story line took a strange turn when the woman asked for his handcuffs. Why did he take them on his trip when he wasn’t expecting action?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1013 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Easy Street Series Info