All Comments on 'The Sensual Life Ch. 03'

by caramelgirl_2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
About Time!

Well you finally moved off of Marcus now ( How did you know that Marcus's new girlfriend wasn't giving any though ?)and onto Dylan. Seems your character kept everything on the "downlow" with the relationship, but we're here for the sex anyway so who cares about Dylan and her having a caring relationship anyway since she ends up cheating on him. BTW, is she ever going to take on two white guys at once? or maybe have her do a gangbang. Now that would be really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is great!!!

I loved the switch from Marcus to Dylan, but the Professor I wasn't expecting but it was a delicious surprise. So....what happens next? Will she continue her relationship with the Professor and/or with Dylan? Will she see Perry again anytime soon?

I need more! I can't get enough!

belugasweetbelugasweetover 15 years ago
Woooooow

You are a great writter.

Of all the stories I have read in Literotica yours has been the ONLY one that mirrors my deepest desires.

Keep writting because you are GIFTED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
even better than the first 2!

I love how, by delaying his own gratification, you are also delaying ours. Great read!

FrozenSunFrozenSunover 10 years ago
Damn!

Hot damn Professor Riley! That's something every woman should feel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Asexual AKA Boring?

I honestly don't know how being asexual makes someone boring, being asexual myself. It's a demeaning stereotype that asexuals deal with and that line really threw me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not to copy your title...

but this is one of the most sensual pieces i have ever read.

i don't know much about art, but this is beautiful. the detail of him laying there with her, hard against her and yet just sleeping peacefully is hypnotic.

as a fellow caramel girl, this was much appreciated! off to read the rest x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous