All Comments on 'A Pink Slip to Paradise'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
57chevyman57chevymanover 18 years ago
great

Great story. Myself, think more detail during the sex act. What he was feeling? What was the girls feeling? Just a little detail could go a long way. Still a great story. Maybe add more chapters to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

Quite a hot topic - would like to read more of their escapades!

TheAntiMeTheAntiMeover 16 years ago
Hooray for Hollywood, or maybe Yay for Chatsworth

I really liked your story as it was well-written and quite enjoyable. It seemed to flow really nicely and reminded me of a literary version of a couple of my favorite short video features when one of the more creative producers or directors in Show Biz is in charge. I'll bet that there is a place for you in the Southern California film industry. Maybe not in Hollywood, CA exactly, but not too far away from there in Chatsworth, CA. I would love to see what a brilliant guy like Patrick Collins of Elegant Angel Studios could do with one of your stories. While it's true that this story may have been a little bit predictable, I really did not find that to be a problem. The bottom line for me was that, just exactly like all of my favorite films, your story was reasonably short and had a very happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So the poor bugger gets fired

then his ex boss' wife and daughter fuck his brains out only for him to find out that his wife is a fuck slut whore - big deal - had he not lost his job he would never have had the mom and daughter fuck him or found out his wife is a total slut - needs to get rid of the bitch as she has obviously been playing away games before she gives him a dose of the pox, STD or AID's - you just cannot trust the bitch women as you never know what they get up to while you work your butt off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice

I appreciate hot stories that include an 'aha' moment or two, and this story delivered.

I'm only sorry that there aren't anymore - I could see him starting his own company with his ex-partners wife working for him, maybe even the daughter. Maybe even getting the daughter pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good, very good, very very good ...

Loved the 'punch line' !!

chunkschunksover 11 years ago
Nice

That was perhaps the most fun I've seen packed into a one-page story.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Definately wasn't the type of incest I was visualizing when I started reading this one. Question is will Gerry get a Job and will there be a scene between Misty Gerry and Terri and Terri? I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

Short and sweet. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more seduction

The story needed more seduction, build up. Too easy to screw the ex boss's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

To the last poster... Too easy? Did you read the story? Lol. It was a setup, remember? Heh. Thanks for the fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another chapter

Add another chapter please starting with the wife's confession and details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS EROTIC, SHORT & SWEET, & WELL CRAFTED. ITS STORYLINE IS ORIGINAL. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THERE IS A TWIST (OR RATHER 2 TWISTS) NEAR THE END

My comment:

When he got the pink slip he thought the life was over. Later the same day he thought he had died & gone to Heaven. At the very end we the readers find out that he has his own guardian angel who will always make his life worth living. He will be a happy person, & happy people do much better at job interviews!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
This story

is in the wrong category.

fran969fran969about 2 years ago

A man's dream comes true..lol

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[25.05.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

I guess the mother/daughter hook up qualifies this good story as incest after all . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous