All Comments on 'What Do You Need, Mrs. Mayfield?'

by SomeOneNew

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sover 18 years ago
whatever

The person below is just jealous at your writing. that was, by far, one of the most erotic stories on here; the seduction scene rolling syrupy in my mind....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Beautiful story, very erotic

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing....but mysterious

Good, but could have been much better. Lower her age down to about 34 instead of 44, and make her wish she had had children. She has her fingers in the pot--so to speak--in that her husband cannot afford to divorce her? Maybe he has a low sperm count or is fucking around with his Paralegal secretary and has her knocked up. So this gal gets preggie by the lifeguard without too much care as to who impregnates her. This story could be much more erotic than it is.....As it is it does not rate a very high score from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Maybe 'don' needs to write his own story. . .

but he can't write, hasn't the equipment anymore (like my ex), so he fusses. What's that adage about those who can't do? This is by far one of the best written stories I've read in a long time. Your writing isn't porn, but its naughty too, which is why I like it. These are real characters, not cardboard cutouts. Don't change a thing, and send Joey by for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Overall, well written and erotic. Very few stories are from a females point of view that usually leave too little detail, or overflood the story with it. The story moved along nicely and kept a fast beat to it. Very nice I hope to see more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this is my favorite

of all your work...it has introspection, kink, heat and a nice

gap between ages. PLEASE consider a continuation; perhaps where Connie gets totally addicted to his cock.

tharealbptharealbpabout 18 years ago
I wish I could've given it a 6!

This story was well written and oh so sexy. The descriptions were so vivid that I wish my hot next door neighbor asked me to paint for her. Keep the stories cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Holy Cow...

EXCELLENT writing, sir! Great build-up; I thought of Constance as a lioness stalking her prey, very sexy. This is the first of your stories I've read, but not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent piece of work

I think that the story is very skillfully written. The erotic elements were well-done, and it fit right into the story line. Nothing was contrived. You obviously thought it out in advance.

I liked the character development of Constance. The reader can understand her amorality from the background material that you deftly inserted into the text. All of her sexual movements fit exactly into the character that you created. At times the reader wants to admire her, other times pity her. She is not likeable, but desirable. Very complex.

Congratulations on the prize that you won with this story. You deserve it. When I have more time, I'll read more of your work.

nuevonuevoalmost 18 years ago
A+

you have an admirable and envious sense for detail. your brush of words paint such descriptive pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely awesome. Beautiful seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish Joey could paint a room for my wife!

I would love to have my wife enjoy the pleasures of a younger well-hung man. I wouldn't mind at all...I would enjoy hearing her moan from down the hall and of course would want her to tell me how good he was and how he touched her in places I cannot. Perhaps we'd have to by a large jelly vibe once he went back to college...I'm sure my wife would be looking forward to the holidays. She has such an eye for younger men and a Playgirl subscription that never seems to expire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well done

i doubt if there was a wasted detail - and conjured such an image, its good to be joey

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowover 13 years ago

Very well written and imaginative ... you have natural talent to paint an image in my libido

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your grammar is deplorable

Your writing style is so awkwark that I actually laughed aloud. If I had to guess your age and intellect based solely upon this story, I'd say that you're probably a sixteen year-old high school student pulling a 'C' grade average... and that's a generous assessment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story I have read

This is a great story and I have enjoyed it a great deal. One of the best I have read in quite some time. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a suggestion

The scion of a wealthy family would never attend college on any type of full scholarship. The young man might blushingly accept an honorary scholarship in recognition of his talent, and his proud family would then donate the funds for a couple of full scholarships whilst insisting the college not make a big deal about the money. A small mistake at the beginning made the setting of the story ring false.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious Cougar :)

This was excellent! Well-done. I was amused to read the commentary that declared your prose to be 'deplorable' while misspelling the word 'awkward' in the commentary. And rich people don't get rich by turning down scholarships (referring to the very last commentary). Anyway, keep up the good work, though you don't seem to have written anything in years, hint, hint.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
oh Mrs Mayfield!!!

great sexy story about a hot milf-great sex scenes, nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stop

She needs to put a stop to her submission shit early on. The older woman should always be in total control. In this case you've left it open to more chapters, where she can teach him many things he needs to learn for college. One lesson would be that his professor(ettes) are much more fun and useful than coeds. She can teach him that, first, she does and will not love him - nor will he love her. Yes, in further adventures he could be the high society fuck for the summer. The ladies of her club could collectively donate enough to see him through a year of university, with the Comfort of they wouldn't have to deal with him again. Many more adventures await here.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Well done!

Very well thought out, well written, painted a great visual. Had me hard through all 4 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a good pecker streacher.

you have to love these old ladies they can really fuck and suck keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another chapter

Love to read more of Mrs. M's experience with her boy toy!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I know the site requires all active story characters be 18 or older

Is there a similar requirement for authors?

C-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well done

What a well-written story, as always, SomeOneNew

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago
Reality, at last.

You've quickly become one of my favorite authors, not only because you write so well, but because you assimilate the earthiness of sex into whatever act you're describing. Although, generally forgotten, smell is probably the most sensitive and important of the five senses when it comes lovemaking, but most authors either ignore it completely, or give it just a passing incorporation - you, my friend do it more than justice.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding, very well written. Great attention to detail, exciting all the way through.

Definitely one of the best on this site

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

So much going on with this, lots of descriptions apart from all the illnesses she and he are going to catch

roveroneroverone4 months ago

gawd...what a first fuck...!

5 and fave, and onto some of your others....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous