All Comments on 'Stripper Wife Introduced...'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Normally I don't go for the simple set-up...

But this one had something special. Maybe it was the characters, maybe it was the anticipation, but it worked. I knew where it was going, the wife knew where it was going... but there was still sexual tension.

Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was hot jim and u are 2 lucky dudes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Wife for 5 yrs is a stripper, porn star , escort

I am a very lucky man to have a very beautiful woman in my life and we both are so secure & happy with one another and never have any over jealousy in our happy loving meaningful relationships as a couple . I really love to see her having fun ion her life and she gives me her Love, her heart and her passion and her sexual wildest in which i love ! She is 31 yrs, 5'9 ft, 145 lbs, tan body, long hair, long sexy slim legs, beautiful ass ,and has a wonderful upbeat fun personality ! And she loves to strip ( stripper ) , dancing,being a flirt , acting xxx , and as me as her agent for being a escort !! We always are Making Love and i do love to watch and to her her having sex ! She loves sex 24-7 !! And this year we are getting marry this year she likes the ideal of becoming a Wife to me and as a MILF , Cougar , famous adult actress xxx ! She is really a very beautiful woman with a wonderful upbeat personality !

Mesabi64Mesabi649 months ago

There used to be a beautiful porn star with big tits named Roberta Canyon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous