All Comments on 'The Snapper'

by Lucky Mann

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 18 years ago
Very Splicey!

I liked your story but I have some technical comments. You have a serious issue with comma splicing - I've got it too. You could remove about half of the commas in that story. That was the main issue, though I noted a few points where your sentences seemed a bit blunt and repetitive, simple and dry. Perhaps a bit more varitaion in sentence structure would help break it up more.

As to the content - I do love the racks on some of the big girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazingly Similar!

I was amazed at this story because it is so very similar to an experience I had many years ago. It is so strangely similar, I almost would think I could have written it. Same type girl, same age, same name, same body-type, almost everything the same. I knew this girl who was so hot for a man. She was a very nice, sweet, church-going girl (woman) at 27 and single. She had creamy white skin and big, beautiful tits with very pointy pink nipples. When she was aroused, she creamed all over herself. Many men paid no attention to her because she was a little bigger than other women. Older men were attracted to her because they could see the potential. She had a virginal-looking pussy with a lot of nice brown hair all over it.. But, she was so hot. Her pussy was as tight as a vice. Pushing my dick into her was a pure pleasure. When she orgasmed, she was violent and snapped and clutched squeezed my dick so tightly. When I entered her, her pussy was like a hand pulling me inside in waves, and did not want to let go. It was almost impossible not to cum, every time, as I entered her. Your story brought back those memories quite vividly.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 4 years ago
Accurate description

Many years ago I too encountered a snapper. I remember those times where her pussy milked my cock with a vengeance. So thankful for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous