All Comments on 'The Digital Arts'

by Xxene

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT ARTICLE...A MUST READ FOR THE GUYS

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ARTICLE, FILLED WITH VALUABLE INFORMATION, AND A MUST READ FOR ALL THE GUYS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Points in the right direction, but.....

I agree with the basic premise, but I always cringe when someone says do this or do that as if what works for one works for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ty...

...for this informative article. As a straight woman, I learned a lot, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just right!

Thank you for taking the time to educate me. I love to give and with this advice I think that I can give more. My experience supports your case totally. My lady loves the gentle - almost negligible touches at first with just a whisper of pressure. This seems to excite her to the point of writhing with pleasure and we are yet to start!!

Also the point about not rushing is so important. The longer we take at this stage the longer and deeper the loving becomes. Notice I called it loving and not fucking. The mind takes over and the two of us become one. Gee I am excited at the thought even now. Hmm must away to practise!

Thank you again.

CunfucusCunfucusover 18 years ago
Finger lickin' good!

How obvious yet true. Thanks for the tips.

michassmichassover 18 years ago
clit vein?

Well, they basic advice is fine, but I don't think your anatomical terms are entirely correct! What you refer to as the clit is the part of the clitoris that stcks out from under its hood, corresponding to the male penis glans that sticks out of its hood (in those lucky enough to retain it). However just like the penis the main body of the clitoris lies in a position just above the part that sticks out when excited. I think you must be refering to that when you refer to a clit vein. And yes, it is wonderfully sensitive too as is the skin covering it. Of course the body of the clitorus conatains veins and arteries that are importnat to its erectile abilities. Note also that arteries bring blood to the clitoris and veins carry blood back towards the heart, not the reverse as you imply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Digital Arts!

Wonderful advise! Keep them cumin to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job but...

This is a nice introduction, but one thing that would have been nice is more info about the gspot. You take it for granted that guys know how to find it, and I don't think that's the case at all. In fact, I would have to say that manipulating the gspot is probably one of the greatest mysteries of pleasing a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Stuff!!

Have dated a few women who thought they where sexually disfnctional or "frigid" have never failed at getting them off with finders first, then the rest is easy. I thouth I knew everthing I needed to know, but learned something here, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy crap

I should print this out and give it to my next boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
its true

only women know exactly how to do it! this is a great read for guys, although it did come to a sudden stop...i guess some things, guys, you have to figure out for yourself!

ticklechambersticklechambersabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for this, keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous