All Comments on 'Brother Shares Sis'

by naughtynurse18

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WyattWyattover 18 years ago
Damn Hot !

There are stories,hot stories and then this ! If this was any hotter I'd need Teflon boxer shorts. Loved it from start to finish. Well written and very sexy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOTTEST of HOT!!

Great story line from start to finish. I'll be "walking with wood" all day!

If you continue the story, don't ruin it by thinking that more chapters is better - three or four, then move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i wish that was a movie i can see o my god that wa

i wish that was a movie i can see o my god that wa

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
etremely hot

hot hot hot

write more of these

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Extremly vivid Hot and erotic! Great!

This is an extremly vivid super hot story! I thad me excited from the first and kept me there through---Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

came twice

RoadieeeeeeeRoadieeeeeeealmost 18 years ago
Nurses ARE hot!

As Bob & Tom say, "Nurses are hot, and ready to party!"

Great story, Naughty Nurse! Thanks for posting it!

Roadie

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is as hot as it gets!

OOOH baby! That is just so hot! Just don't stop writing about this incredibly horny cum-slut called Kathy!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

It's too bad that Kathy did not get a baby shot into her belly by her brother or his friend.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it a LOT!

Awesome!

That was really hot, and interesting. It's not often that you find both qualities in erotic stories of incest.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wish i had a sister like that

i love your stories, it doesnt even matter about the content thank you for submitting it it was awesome and so hot i still havent calmed down from it thank you a thousend times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My cock was so hard when I was reading this. The semen was bursting to get out. It was twitching as I was teasing the head. It spurted out just as the boy's cock went into his sister's cunt. Wet sticky semen with billions of sperm swimming in it was all over my thigh. I could hear my sister singing next door. I hope she didn't hear me groan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

short but good. would like some more of these siblings. i love the friend is involved.

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Hot

I want to be your brother!!! There is more hot sex in these two chapters than in other stories with six or more chapters that ramble on about every thing but sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
who's Tim?

"After the movie, Chris, his voice tinged with uncertainty, asked if I wanted to go home. Leaning over to kiss him, I suggested we go to a well-known lover's lane in a wooded area between the river and the ocean to "talk." I noticed Tim's hands trembling a bit as he inserted the car-key into the ignition and I quickly leaned over to kiss him again in reassurance."

Simple mistakes destroy a story. If you don't care, thats fine, but I would recommend an outside party proof the story to ensure cohesive writing. Otherwise stories are simply destroyed for a person halfway intelligent.

I know, why would someone halfway intelligent read erotic drivel anyway? The primary reason is due to most all people having a mind, some like to use it. That means work, and so they need a playground also: and that My friend Literotica excels at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and Sexy

You created a female character who engages in sex primarily because it's fun. How healthy and liberating! I wish I had not been raised by repressed and uber puritanical parents. Kathy, you go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good and short.

Everyone communicated consent. Everyone had fun. The sex was hot. What more could I ask for?

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
5 stars because my cock was hard

If I have a negative complaint it was about her morality.

As a young guy even though I wanted sex, I would not want my loving sister to be such a slutty tramp.

I prefer stories with no more than 2 or 3 guys and girls each, total 5-7 with some affection not just sleazy fucking.

Still I did like the brother, friend, and sister. Best part was the sister showing affection and love to brother.

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
Please continue

I like to see more of brother & sister carrying on. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Freaking hot

I like it. More please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous