All Comments on 'Fan Service'

by my_wooden_tiger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh my....

makes me wonder just how many will relate to that story...heh...yes, sometimes it is about the lil chase, the quick submission...just to get their rocks off, but i would feel hey...i got mine so more power to them. i must agree with being in a D/s relationship and being married,not to my Dom...the long term relationship is much much better even when it splits you in half living a double life*sigh*...but we all must do what we must sometimes. Maybe someday it will be perm...thanks for sharing and enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

very intense. i definately relate to the quick submission. with the right person its fun to be controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story!

Great story...you told it well. You're an excellent writer but I see there are no more stories...too bad.

Yeah...I would have definitely wanted more of you than a fantasy phone call. Once the train was on the tracks I would have tracked you down and experienced the fruits of your submission.

More stories!! malapulga@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermy_wooden_tiger@my_wooden_tiger
2 Followers
Hi, I am a writer around here but this is my confessional account. I publish stuff that is mostly likely true or I really want to be true. I believe that is a fantasy land and nothing should be held against us here. If you wanna bang your mom and it helps relieve your fr...