All Comments on 'Bathroom Antics'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible

Two submissions in a row from the lovely Asianprincess...life is good

mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
Oh God Again

She does it again!!! Each one hotter and hotter!!!! Is there no stopping her? I hope not!!!

RedRooster2004RedRooster2004over 18 years ago
Hottest Audio Story Yet!

Seriously, you could do this for a living. I had to listen carefullly because your performance was so convincing that i thought that your boyfriend was there doing those things to you as you spoke. As to who you should wake up? The son of course! Sloppy seconds are always hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet

OOooooh, very hot. Just gotta love them sucking sounds you make, got me off, thanks. :P

Plot is good, could use a bit of development, maybe more interesting twists like son/wife coming in on the scene, some bondage, whimpering, etc, but, this is the best story I seen tonight, keep writing.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lovely

i'm new to your voice and i love what i hear so far. i felt like when he was doing things to you, he was doing them to me as well, looooovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot hot hot

I downloaded this and was listening on the way to work, I almost drove off the road I was sooo turned on, can't WAIT for the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Wow, gotta love that story.. came repeatedly... maybe next time thow in some golen showers... I just love some golden rain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible!

Great story, great voice, great job of reading it. This is only the 3rd story I've heard, but this work is head and shoulders above anything else.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was one hot story.

I haven't listened to very meany stories but this is one hot story. You are very very good at this. I will read more of your stories.

cmode23cmode23over 18 years ago
my bedroom

mmmmmm I want you in my bedroom sucking my cock and riding me hard.

sig357sig357about 18 years ago
Superlative

Asian Princess, you give good voice! Sounds like you give good head, too, and that assfucking sounded realistic, too. Anyway, whether it's from first-hand knowledge or not, I loved it. Please regale us with more of your sultry, slutty, sexy voice reading more of your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good as it gets

yum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very good

wonderful sexy voice. soft yet perfect enunciation. i love your rock hard nipples. it has been my experience and joy to find that nipples like this can be taken just to the edge of paur or maybe just a very pittle but beond. treating these magnificent hard nipples like that has almost without exception has ended with a truly geat fuck. your writing and reading are great. who cares about your arith matic. oops a littl kindergarten jobs, reading, writing, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Asian_princess is a very talented erotic writer.

Aaian_princess is the best dirty sexy story teller. She has a great erotic imagination and her voice is very seductive. The way she says her legs are spread wide and she looks like a sexy whore when she sees her reflection in the bathroom mirror puts her story into the highest regions of erotica. It's a nice touch fucking and sucking her boyfriend's father. It's very erotic when she tells him she wants his big swollen cock in her ass hole. The way she uses many highly sex charged words like fuck, cunt, cock and ass hole and slut among others is great. Her voice is the sexiest and most senual of all the exotic writers. I would love to suck her dirty juices from all her fuck holes. I believe she has a boyfriend. He's one lucky man. I don't know if she would be willing to add a golden shower to a future story. Whatever she writes, I will be eagerly waiting for, because, asian _princess, you are the very best sexual story teller there ever was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo

You are a masterful storyteller. Very, very hot and I'm a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fabulous!

Asian_princess has initiated me into the Erotic Audio World. I was a virgin to this experience before she had me and I fear thatI had the very best the first time and that all subsequent audio experiences will not measure up to the fire and intensity of Asian_princess. This woman is a master, make that mistress of her art. Fantastic! zipzap0506@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

This story was so hot I came many times just listening to her moan and she was so good telling you what was happening it was awesome. I can't wait to listen to more of asian_pricess stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Breathtaking

Oh, my god, that was so brilliant! The reader's voice is so horny it's untrue. The description was so good I could really picture myself there, and the voice made it sound as if she was right along there with me.

This is great stuff, and I love it. I hope you're still doing it;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
God u sound HOT and look HOT!!!

MMM U SOUND SO SO HOT AND DELICIOUS!! I LOVE THE LITTLE TEASER PHOTO U SUPPLY TOO!!!

I'M A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN AND MY WIFE WILL GET THE REWARDS YOU DESERVE!!!

Jack_LoveJack_Loveabout 14 years ago
Pure Erotic Virtuosity!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiiit! That shit was fucking amazing, Babe- Wow, yes!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Gold!!!!!!!! I wanna officially and faithfully join the endless line of your male listeners who'd gladly give anything to fuck your sweet body, Princess... And this goes for all of your other stories, too, you're consistently smoking hot, and have thoroughly spellbound my dick for life. Thank you!!!!!!!!

-Jack_Love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love

i loveeeeeee the slurpy suckng licking & kissing sounds u make

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KIck ass!

That was really, really hot. You know the rest. You know what you're doing, so please keep doing it, with the same creativity, professional skill, and serious heart. Awesomes tuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Wow. Wow. You are super, super, super prof and awesome. Thanks..

James65James65over 13 years ago
Awesome

I got turned on,I jizzed and still have part two to listen to,gonna need some fluids and a fresh towel!

You never fail to pleasure me,thanks AP for just sharing a small part of what that lucky bastard of a boy toy gets to have,I am so jealousy : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Beautiful, I don't know how many times I have listened to that soft sweet voice. That whispering turn on. I have started to listen to others. But their voices are nowhere near that one. It's my favorite !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a soft sweet voice. A real turn on with that whispering and the way it is worded. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That voice

I am addicted to this story. The words, that sexy whisper, the sounds. Even your other stories are no match. But keep trying. Change the story. But use the same tone of voice and words used. What a turn on.

livin4wkendlivin4wkendalmost 12 years ago
Nonpareil

I am speechless by the outstanding acting, writing, editing, production values, directing, ad infinitem... Truly first class in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Browsing these stories, sometimes for later listening, yours suck me in every time and I can't help but continue as I'm suddenly so turned on and need to hear more.

Aside from your skilled writing & performance you know just what to say to me, you say the things I want to hear but that others do not wright. Thankyou for sharing your great talents!

Gordon17Gordon17over 11 years ago
Addicted

I´m getting addicted to this...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous