All Comments on 'Of Tuesday'

by Gabriel Orr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Smokin'

Excellent story. I can't wait to get the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
incredible

A true pensmith

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great acount

please continue the story interested in knowing how daring and reckless you will become in the search of sexual relief without committment.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Still Hard

OH!!OH!!!OH!!! What a hot story. Please Keep Writing. I'm already horny for the next story.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great writer!

You are a very skilled writer. Can't wait to ready more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Writing. Loved it! One Comment, However...

In the beginning of the story... the mother says, "See, during my twenties I earned my living as a backup dancer." In the very next paragraph she says, "Sixteen years and two children later, I'm a bank manager." She then says, "I've had to scratch and claw my way back up the ladder of life and now, at age thirty-four, I'm beginning to show signs of slowing down."

So... my point is... if she was in her "twenties" sixteen years ago... she would have to be no younger than thirty-six years of age. [20+16=36].

Aside from that... I thought it was a great story!

-Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ya!

hullo i am daniel H and i like incest loads and i want to say thank you because this story inspired me to masturbate all over my mum while she slept and some was on her hair i had a great time you made me horny and my girlfriend is horrible like a whale so my mum is only person i can have fuck with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i found this hard to follow....sorry

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

So she was insatiable...

World needs more women like that!

2 stars for the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous