All Comments on 'Cruel Intentions Ch. 03'

by slipfreak46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sip stories

Very sexy story and so very teasing. Please keep them coming. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice teasing

Good work!

I´m addicted to lace too since I was a teenager.

An older woman put me in the valley of her lace covered breasts. I can still remember how the wet lacy bra felt on my sensitive skin.

She didn´t stop until I came in her cleavage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nylon slip experience with my dear Auntie is very similar to Kens only it was just the two of us.

my early erotic fun with a silky nylon slip was similar to Kens but it was always just me and dear Auntie with her sexy open bottom girdles sheer n silky long dark nylon stockings and her huge E cup titties. But it was more ablout her full hips and nicely ronded ass under that snug fitting smooth and silky smooth nylon slip = so pretty with lace vtrim at the bottom and over the bodice. how the nylon fabric clung to her hips and wrinkled as she strode back and forth in front of my un believing eyes. My erecvtion was very large and very hard which she of course could see and expected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous