All Comments on 'Making Her Say It'

by taknbistorm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Excellent....

story about finally giving up that total control and power...loved it. keep up the great work, you got something here. respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A nice view

of submission and the conflict of surrender to it. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your submission...

The act of female submission is simply erotic. You captured the eroticism very well. I was turned on fantasizing about how I would fuck you so you got a very realistic story across well.

One of my favorite sex acts is to fuck my gf slow, deep and urgently. I stop every now and then and pull my dick out of her sopping cunt and straddle her face. I make her lick my dick clean from my asshole to the tip. Then...I fuck her some more. I stop again and repeat step 1, over and over until I finally ejaculate. If I ejaculate inside her then I make her lick the mess off my fingers, dick and balls.

Your story reminded me of all that...I was engaged for sure!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 14 years ago
You Captured

the desire of submission. The eroticism of giving up of control. The wonderful power that is involved in giving yourself up to your Master. Well written. Very moving. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another controlling animal

That deserves to be put in a cage. And the only thing to think about from her perspective, was to get cleaned up and find the divorce attorney. This isn't a healthy relationship for her or the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There ya go again

Why do you end so badly? When the ending comes she gets to think about love and understanding and sweet care, but he gets to think about how to fuck her again? No wonder she didn't want to call him Master. That was a sucky ending. I think I would leave his ass.Then he could be thinking about how I'd divorce him. I really don't want to read that again because the ending was so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous