All Comments on 'Nathalie's Ticklish Breasts'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mispelt

You spelt Laugh wrong. You spelt it like this: Laff. As if. It is Laugh and Laughed. You can't spell. Go back to school and earn GCSE'S and A Levels in English - so you know how to spell and write.

gothgodessgothgodessabout 20 years ago
Proud to put my name on it.

I think that people should be allowed to make small mistakes and other people shouldn't be too harsh.

The story was good, light and fun. Too many stories take sex too seriously. Sex is supposed to be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Idiots!

I think the person who gave you a "0" is an idiot him/her self! "Spelt?" As if. It's "SPELLED!" I think that imbecile should go back to school and get her/his/"its" own GED, or whatever the fuck it said BB should get! I give the story a full "100!" I would love to have a 3-way with BB and Nat! If you two are ever in Australia, please look me up! I'll send you my address if you'd like.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Spelling aside, what'd you think of the story?

I, for one, really loved this story. I have long had a "thing" for lactating women as well (as if there's a thing as lactating men?)LOL

Anyway, I think you should write more about Nat and her anal-sex-loving body.

Merry Christmas to all and to all, good sex!

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
Stupid, stupid

Stupid stupid...oh and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NICE

I still don't care what these other assholes say, I liked that story! Nat's a lucky girl to have you for a lover.

Thank you for writing that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awful

The wording of it and the way you described everything that happened was just a huge turn off. F-.

bbkradwellbbkradwellabout 17 years agoAuthor
What's so "Awful?"

The "wording?" WTF does THAT mean?

I've received comments that have stated the exact opposite!

Come on, people... Can't you at least be honest in your critiques?

---BB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great balance of humor and sexiness!

I thought it was well-wriiten and light-hearted. Sexy too! Good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous