All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Liz'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Man! You don't take any prisoners!

I guess a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
Great story

Take no prisoners. My kind of guy. Although taking her back is a stupid idea.

OdballOdballover 18 years ago
Must have been a bad time for you

Bob: I think I have read all of your "Slut Wife" stories. Certainly they are erotic and very good, even if they all have the same ending.....man catches wife, fucks over her and throws her out. Have you ever considered having her join you/him in a swinging lifestyle? After all, you/he seem to get some pelasure from watching her fuck all the men and you/him seem to love the slut. In the lifestyle you could have your cake and eat it too, quite literally.

But maybe you just don't want her to ahve any pleasure from her fucking and sucking at all.

Oh well, keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well You Got My Five

I like your transition and by the comments others do as well - kept her? Well nothings perfect but it's moving in the write direction. You are more appreciated in this vein.

Thanks again - more hoped for - with Regard

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
New Direction

Nice change of pace.

The WandererThe Wandererover 18 years ago
I'm still trying

To understand why I like so much of what you do.

I just wish I could turn it out like you do!!!

DC

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Odball, are you blind? Or is there a defect in

your computer? With the exception of three (now four) stories, all of JPB stories have husbands that love to see their wives fucking other men. They may not like it at first, but almost all of his stories have the husbands being turned on by the wives slutty ways.

By the way JPB, I liked this story very much. Slutty wife gets taken care of, buddies get fucked over for stabbing him in the back and he gets some payback from the wives.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Good one

That cunt messed you up even more than I thought she had. I thought you had cut out a lot of her poison when you wrote the trilogy, but just like the energizer rabbit, shit just pours out. Oh, yeah, nice story. Thanks for ending it before he figured out if he was going to keep her or not. I don't think I could agree with either ending. I'd probably write a gun ending of some sort. Keep the faith, baby.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Well

well written interesting story but how could someone take a women like that back

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Way over the top.

And, nothing about the story is erotic. So I rated it 1*.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS HARD TO GET EVEN AB OVO

but a fella's gotta try. TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Don't see it.

He loves his wife but drops her off at a warehouse to be gang banged? You lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Nothing but mean, nasty people in this one.

With a couple of cheating whores thrown in for good measure. Can you say ugly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not one of the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with below

Not one of the good ones....

One of the GREAT ones!!! She asked for, and got everything she deserved, as did the so called friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This writer is a wimp cuck. This tale is so wimp pathetic nonsense. 1* for this lame

It seems the writer has some cuckold issues mixed with some gay issues and mental illness that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, poor written, wimp, pathetic and it is not even a sexy nor hot tale......what a brainless garbage!

1* for this crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ok

Maybe a.little over the top, but this is Bob. Good, inventive revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous of 6/23/18

You must of been thinking of yourself when you wrote that comment.

Good short story. Maybe a little unrealistic but I read SciFi and fantasy. I have not seen any dragons flying around nor 4 armed green men roaming the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So, loving husband arranges........

For his 'beloved' but unfaithful wife to be gang-raped and imprisoned after brutally sodomising her himself.

Can somebody please tell me what is erotic about that?

"Fuck her till she bleeds!" Author needs counseling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8977 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES