All Comments on 'Katie and the Girls Night Out'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's fucked up

the wife cheats and He gets screwed.. c'mon what the fuck. how can you post something like this? it's a fucking slap in the face of every man that tries to stand up for to his wife.

hammer17hammer17over 18 years ago
WOW!!!

BRAVO.........One helluv a good story Bob...How about more like it???

Paul

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
What reason could

she have given after severn years. an emotional nerve wracking story. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Garbage

Sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i told you every time you write a good one

you come back and write one like this.what state are you in.fire your lawyer and move on.you make it hard on men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting story, well told

He was in a box without a lot of options. Going to jail wouldn't help the kids any.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
This couple must live in California.

Because no self-respecting lawyer (is there such a thing) in the rest of the country would have had a field day with this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuzzy thinking

oh, how awful that states law is...isn't it? but can't this guy MOVE and get residency? there are 50 other states.....

the author is trying to frame the character as locked in, with only 2 choices. but that is lame, there is always a way out.

that is a weak way to give motivation. better is motivation from inside the character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Dog - KUDO's

Just a great story which further displays your strong talents for a very high percentage of readers. A very welcome talented player in the marital consequence arena.

Author - you know I am appreciative and hope you can see by the majority of comments that most others are as well.

Thanks again - with High Regard

The WandererThe Wandererover 18 years ago
Bloody hell Bob

Another good one. Well its to my tast.

Don't quite know that I could have shown the same restraint as this guy Kids or no Kids.

Nicely done!

DC

Cousin-BarbCousin-Barbover 18 years ago
I don't understand

The name of the site is LITEROTICA

To me that means writing and reading EROTIC stories with the idea that reading one will put some sizzil in his pencil or some juice in her clam

If this kind of stuff makes guys hard then they certainly are not someone that I ever want anywhere near the females in my family

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A little bit about property settlement...

Several reviewers have taken the writer to task about not having the husband divorcing her right away. Apparently thinking that surely Katie's outrageous behaviour would keep her from a share of the marital assets. The writer has done his homework. In an on-line survey (taking a whole hour) this reviewer was able to find no state where it is specifically stated that marital fault would have any bearing at all on the distribution of assets. Indeed, when any mention at all is made it's something like, "Marital fault is not a consideration."

Nor was anything found to indicate that marital fault would have anything to do with either child custody or child support. There is some mention that a judge may take adultery into consideration when determining alimony. Though probably not in New Jersy.

Should anyone know of any state where the law does specifically allow for marital fault to be considered when distributing the property, please post a reference. This point has come up many times before.

A pre-nup can change things but who but the wealthy think of that?

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
I suppose...

..your next fifty stories will be about how wonderfull it is to have your wife fucking every thing that moves and how horny that makes you. Don't give me that "only fiction" bullshit because we all know that stories are usually a reflection of the author's character. I suppose this story proves that even you can be a "man" once in a while.

How about shaking off that condencending, wimp husband personality and write good stories like this one all the time.

reluctantly I will sign with my screen name because of how awfull I have treated you(selfishly of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Misunderstood

I don't understand. The wife was patient and loving. She spent time with her sister and friends one night a week and he gets all upset! Why?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
The Best

Now finally, a cheating wife story with some REAL connotations. This is almost like any red blooded American husband would act. A god damned woman that would fuck blacks from a bar and then go home to her husband is like one that would play russian Roulette with an automatic pistol. most of the time the "bros" have used needles or do have a disease of some sort. The husband in this story was a wise SOB in that he didn't want any of her pussy after it might have been stained with a disease. Smart man.

One other thing I'm glad about that never happened. There is always the possibility that when the husband saw his wife getting horned by the blacks in his own living room that he'd get a hard on, wait until the niggers left and suck their cum out of her pussy. Usually that is what happens in a story like this.

Bravo toBob for not writing that scenario into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a most unusual story

A most unusual story, and a very fine one, at that. Indeed, on a scale of "1" to "5", this tale rates about a "7" or "8". Not particularly erotic, but excellent fiction! (Your use of the word "nigger" is probably going to get you in trouble, though.) But as a story goes, this is a fine piece of work.

-- KVK

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Use the word nigger far to much

I was all set to give the story a 75 if not a 100 but the use of the word "nigger" just seriously dropped any type of like I had for this story. I know some people don't like to be PC but seriously, the word is thrown around on this site far to often by some commenters. Thankfully on a few authors seem to have no trouble using the word. Strange thing is that no other racial slur for any other group is used from what I can see, especailly no where near to the degree this is used. From a story point of view for a character I can see using it if needed but the way this story is writen its thrown in there simply to be thrown in there time and time again.

I like to think you can tell a lot about a person from their writing. Not really their personal likes and dislikes (some can write cuckold stories for example without not wanting to be one since a fantasy is simply a fantasy and reality of something is completely different). But use of certain words and not the actual story is something else I feel. Especially how often they are used. This story said a lot about Just Plain Bob. Not saying this to change anyone's view cause he might not even care about this comment. Hell maybe a lot of other people don't even give a damn about this situation. I do I'm afraid cause it basicly stands out and slaps me in the face when there is no need for it to be in the story this way.

I don't think it's about being PC or not. Hell I'd be less critical if there was a warning at the start. People clearly know use of certain words are going to offend people. True there are people that might use slurs agaisnt white people with no trouble but there are even more that don't nor care for this word of it's stupid offshoot sometimes used a("nigga"). Can't tell you how pissed off I get when I see fellow black people using that word as well and can't believe how stupid some people are to think even that is okay.

Oh well. Like I said it was getting really good, better then your usual norm until certain points which I've focused on here. Might not be much but things like this tend to kill things for me and a shame it has I feel.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very honest and truthful

This story is OUTSTANDING if for no other reason the use of the word "nigger". Nigger, Chicken-fucker, Southern Country Gentleman in the Lumber Business, Hooter, Scab, Nigga, Blackie, JungleBunny, all are very appropriate terms in these fantasy stories to describe Afrikan-Americans and the shit they have done to the good ole USA; as well as Spick, Greaser, Corn-Holler, Wetback for Mexicans; or Slant Eye, Slopehead, Slick, Gook for Asians.

Our great country was made GREAT by the absence of these racial slurs in the 1900s? Anybody wanna buy a scenic view of the Pacific Ocean in Phoenix, Arid-zone? Somehow we did not have gang violence, extreme drug distribution and useage, high welfare costs and millions of young single mothers, etc. when we had those terms in our everyday language without fear of reprisal--when niggers rode in the back of the bus if they rode at all, and drank out of cold water taps in the back of the building, or used "His/Her" joint sex latrines.

If the racially aware minority member does not like these terms, I'm sorry to say....no one is twisting your arm to read these fantasy stories. And I've said it before and I'll say it again.....where are all the fantasy stories where some nigger wench loves to get fucked by a white cock and knocked up accordingly to have a mullatto baby?

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
He would get the kids

I know the law. He would get the kids. The standard for assigning custody is the best interests of the child. There is absolutely no way any judge would give even partial custody to a woman who engages in mass, unprotected sex with strangers she meets in a bar. That endangers her and her children. Period. You don't even need the final scene when she brings strange men into the home where her children are.

As for paternity, he is the legal father. DNA doesn't matter. He's on their birth certificates.

As for settlements, yes she would get something, but almost every state divides the property with some allocation that reflects relative fault - even though it's not spelled out in the statutes. More importantly, as the custodial parent, he would get the resources needed to support the kids. She would be on her own and the court would take into consideration.

Further, a good lawyer would have arranged to have the woman busted so she would have an arrrest for public lewd behavior - sex in a parking lot is illegal. That would stand against her in a big way.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

this was really a good story.... geer what a tramp she was

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yeah

whatever they say he would get the kids with what evidence he has.... the courts look at what is best interset for the kids andlol she sure dont have that ..so he gets the house and kids and she gets to fuck who she wants ...and he can get a woamn who has respect for her race and is not a nigger lover 5e22

KY XtianKY Xtianover 18 years ago
Artful job!

Whether its a story that turns into somebody being a cuckold, has balls and kicks the bitch out, or they were in an open marriage, whatever, Just Plain Bob definitely writes some compelling stories. This one got my first-ever "5".

As far as use of the word "nigger", geez grow up a little. Whether you like it or not, some people still hold those feelings and there's no reason a fictional character should be barred from displaying those emotions. Besides, what would YOU say if you found your wife wouldn't fuck you but seems to fuck every black man that trips along her path? I've got plenty of black friends, but if my wife did that, I wouldn't discount the idea of throwing it around in my own fit of jealousy.

playingcardcompanyplayingcardcompanyover 18 years ago
Would Have voted 200

Excellent story. More true to life than the wimp scenarios. The wife has real psychological problems. Look at the company she & her friends kept. If it were real life, it would be Stupid with a capital S. Also whore with a capital W. A poor excuse for a wife and mother.

I'll stop because I don't know how much longer I can remain polite when thinking about the actions of the women in the story. They must have been getting drugs. What else---besides being white trash---would cause them to act that way?

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Filled with angst and anguish. Realistically no way this couple can continue a relationship. Heartache all around.

Well told.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Basicly it was one of your better stories

But I can't honestly give it 100 for a couple of reason.

Normally your stories are hot or cold for me. Either I love 'em or I don't. I've not found any in between so far.

But unlike "KY Xtian" praise, the total and liberal use of the N-word doesn't necessarily always "ADD" to a story. KY Xtian is trying to defend its use by telling folks to grow up who don't agree with him. All that tells me is that he has never had to live a few years with everyone he ran accross that didn't like him calling him that, and speaking from experience, no matter how hard you try to let that roll off your back, eventually it gets on your nerves. No offense, but folks who never have to live with that are the first to stand in line and tell you its no big deal. Sorta, like a guy telling a woman in labor what labor feels like.

And trying to defend it by saying it was acceptable because it was used by an angry husband doesn't wash. What was the first thing you had the "Good friend" of the main character do to describe the black guys she was sleeping around with? How was that guy wronged or hurt by his friends wife sleeping around with those black guys? At the time you had him use that word, he didn't even know it was his friends wife "THAT" was sleeping around. He thought it was another wife getting some strange while away from home. So exactly why was he so pissed off at some of his best customers? To me it seemed more like a way to sneak in some jabs than a way to flavor a story.

I'm not saying that I don't understand the use of the word in stories. I personally view the use of that word in the same context as swearing. Those words are like seasoning. And like all good receipes, if all the proper ingrediants are used correctly, they can make something really good together. But only if used spareing or in the right ratio, sorta like adding salt to a soup, then they can set the tone for the rest of the story. But if over used, like that word was, then that's all some folks take away from the story and thats what they dwell on. Like if you have a good potato soup that is too salty. Doesn't matter the soup was made well, the salt overshadowed it and leaves a bitter after taste.

The other reason was that the ending seemed kinda rushed. Like you explained everything you wanted about how the husband felt, up to the point of him dropping the wife outside on the ground, and then boom - end. I mean what happened to the money the husband squirreled away? Did the wife try to get some and found it gone? Did the wife leave the house too? Did she stay in town? What happened to the other couples or her friends? After he sent them packets how did they play out? Did the husband even care? Did the wife try really hard to get the kids? Did it get ugly? How was the divorce? Did the divorce go through? I could go on, but I think you see where I'm going with that.

I believe it was one of your "Best" stories so far. But it was just a little too "Salty" for my taste though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to agree with Risq_001!

Most of your stories are either wife becomes slut and the husband loves it or wife is caught as slut and the husband becomes upset. All of these stories seems to be too short. I do not read the former type of story (i.e., cuckold)because it serves little purpose other than a stroke story. Cuckold wimp husband stories seems to be a light form of BSDM. Swinger or open marriage type stories really belong in the group sex or erotic coupling section.

With respect to the use of nigga, nigger and similar forms, as a writer you have every right to use whatever words you want to tell your story. However, I am reminded of a slasher B-movie where there is blood and gore everywhere. There are fans of these kind of movies since this type of excess seems to get a rise out of them. Different strokes for different folks!

But if the wife's lovers had been white I guess the husband would have been ok with it. I realized that you had to make getting a divorce an unrealistic option to write the rest of the story but how about moving to a divorce-friendly state or just taking off with the kids?

Perhaps the wife was being blackmailed or kids threaten by a black gangster into these weekly encounters?

Overall, this story is one of your best. I commend you for allowing public comments on it.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your lawyer was right

But you should have done it with a hit. Pay to have her blown away. Or better yet, be nice to her but a boat and take her out on a little trip. When you're 25 miles out push her nigger loving ass off the boat and hit her in the head while she is in the water. Then sink the boat when you get back to about a mile out. Say the last thing you saw was she hit her head on the side as it was sinking and she fell over board. Then tell everyone she went undre and nevr came up again. But somehow you should have killed the bitch. What happened to the other couples? Maybe in chapter two! We would all love to see it happen to all those black cum holders..

BrisbaneBornBrisbaneBornover 18 years ago
Not too bad

Didnt love it/Didnt hate it.

One thing of note. Dealing with aids patients on a daily basis I assure you, transmitting aids via saliva is almost impossible unless the person has a cut inside their mouth. You would have to drink almost a large bucket of saliva from a fully blown aids patient to have an incredibly LOW chance of contracting... just thought you might like to know.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 18 years ago
empty calories

As with most of JPBs stories, there is no attempt to explain how we got here and there is no attempt to explain how it turns out. We're dumped in the middle of some terrible situation without plausible set ups or resolutions. A story is really easy to write if you don't have to do those things. We get worked up a bit, but it's just empty calories.

DavefoDavefoover 18 years ago
My lawyer said 3 years

Interesting story. My lawyer told me to kill my ex or have

her killed. If I did, I might get 3 years. If I didn't,

she would fuck with me for a long time. He was right.

There is an air shaft for a mine up by Fresno Dome. It was

where I would have put her body. About 5x5 and maybe a hundred feet until the rocks hit water. No telling how deep

it is. They would never find her. But I didn't. Glad now

I didn't, but there were many, many years I wish I had. She

never brought men home, I WOULD have shot both of them if she had...and she was smart enough to know it.

But, the best revenge is a life well lived. Hubby 1 Bitch 0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It makes me wonder

The story itself started good but I had little sympathy for the hero OR the author once he kept referring to blacks as niggers. I was surprised he didn't have them all with giant dicks as well. I'm sure he kept his racism deep undercover which usually means that it comes seeping out the sides. Nice try poor form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Racist, mysoginist crap

You hate African Americans and women. I hope you and your Neanderthal red neck buddies go to some other web site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bob isn't a nigger lover

i know how to stop you from letting women go back to their hubby now after they have fucked over them.let them fuck a nigger and you will divorce them in your stories.can't have the white bitches fucking the niggers,right bob.bob not a racist,some of his best friends are niggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What every white man should do with a nigger

loving whore like this one!!! Katie should have been killed in a car accident or some other way so he wouldn't have to deal with her and her black friends. I don't know of any state that is like the one the husband told us about. Any time a person is caught in adultry and fucking as many men as this bitch was doing the husband would get everything he asked for, including the kids. No judge would give this slut whore custody of any kid. But he should have killed a couple of niggers along the way too just for the hell and fun of it. One at a time he could have cut their cocks off. If she was being gangbanged by them then he should have asked for help from the other husbands. They could have done in the black motherfuckers one at a time. Say one a week after they left the women. This would thus helping the world and the gene pool at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gee, Bob, kinda makes you proud...

to know that you appeal to assholes like the one who previously commented on this story. Sorry to admit I haven't yet read it, but saw this hateful expression of unadulterated ignorance and felt compelled to comment. Ain't freedom of expression wonderful? He can spew his venomous bullshit and I can not only tell him to shove his head up his ass where it's obvious he must most often keep it, but chide him for talking with his mouth full.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
my lord bob,you're a racist

as a black male,why bring us in this bullshit.leave us alone and can we all get along.i don't want your women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Over the top? Naw.

Good thing Bob isn't a wacko racist who hates lawyers and club owners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Will the "idiot Alvaron53" take notice?

Not only did we take pity on the "professional commentator,

Alvaron53", but we decided to give him an upgrade in the spirit of his bullish responses, we can now refer to him as "Alvaron54, the ultimate idiot". Hey, do you suppose we have his attention, now? LOL

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Decently told

Good story, JPB. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
co-existence

it has its definite limits here, where in hindsight, should have had the detective and told all the husbands. it lingered too long, and she showed what she is. as for the n word, i assume there would have been a pejorative word to describe a white man there. all the same, she opened herself to them, regardless or race, creed or color.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
race aside

she was what she was and that was it. any race creed or color would not make it any worse. do the dna, etc, and leave her worse than she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am a big fan but...

your continued use of nigger was to much. I am black & a woman so I love your stories except that part. Were you cheated on & her lover was black? Again I understand. But be fair, if you are going to use that term, use others describing different races. What will you now call white men who gangbang the wife? How about honkies? Or call them niggers too. Give a little satisfaction to all your black readers who genuinely enjoy your stories and just call the men black and thank you for not calling the black

women in your stories that. Also I am sorry that someone(s) of my race hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Rough on Kids

I'm going to figure that the reason he fragged out his activity wasn't just because the attorney told him that he didn't have much chance at destroying her. He had the kids to think about and possibly their having some relation ship with their mother.

I liked his sending copies of the report to the other husbands and there he missed an opportunity, they could all have got together and possibly had more divorce strength and maybe even some good future plans as parent for the kids.

Allowing her to remain, as long as she was civil and respectful, was a reasonably good move and who knows had she stayed decent long enough, not gone out, maybe a little better, even platonic, relationship could have developed for the kids sake.

Her crossing the color line only served to heighten the depth of how erotic her infidelity was and finally bringing three guys into her home, a total disrespect for her home, ex-husband and the kids, showed just a low a character she was, worse than low...a slut and a cheap whore, no class, no self respect. Dropping her naked outside was a nice touch, but I might have thought about bringing a gun downstairs and shooting the three lovers and the worthless piece of shit that had No Class, called 911 and said "Help 3 men are raping my wife and threatining to cut me up unless I let them have her, Please Hurry, Help Me?!!! They're threatening to cut her throat, Please Hurry...Bang, Banbg, Bang!!! Quiet, sirens, voices...Officers, "I have done no wrong, I need to talk to my attorney"!!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It is over the top

But I rated it 5*****

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 1 because

I gave it a 1 because dwornock gave it a 5, it just goes to show that most white people are racist. JPB writes nice stories but this did show his outlook on other races. It's sad that so many white men feel threaten by black men, when that should look at the bubba sitting next to them.

KyuzioKyuzioabout 12 years ago
Huedogg, I don't know if you're just fucking with us or not, but....

Your comment that:

"...it just goes to show that most white people are racist."

Is a racist comment in itself! Don't forget that the characters in a story aren't necessarily a reflection of an author's personality, and blah blah blah blah...

It's all just words, man. Just a story to titillate, interest, enjoy, whatever.

Ahh, why do I even bother.....

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Double standard

It is amazing to me how blacks get so damn upset when someone of another race calls someone a nigger and yet they call each other that all the time. I am a white teacher in an all black high school and I hear it all the time. Not only from the kids but from the parents. At basketball and football games I hear it from the adults probably 50 or more time during a game. So give me and Bob a break. Just the old double standard and the black race card.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
No body, no crime

Just remember, no body, no crime.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
so what?

As far as language goes this is a story in a free country. Language and word usage authenticates the story. Selections of words should not be limited to artist composers and authors. Politicians are judged differently so standard of judgment ate different. If language is used with the expressed interest in hurting or offending someone or a group of people outside of the story then there is a reasonable grounds to protest. Characters is stories are bland without appropriate dialogue and description. Having descriptions of a rascist person is more easily ascertained by their selection of words and expressions. When the words used are atypical of a rascist then the author has presented his character appropriately. Notwithstanding, a repetition of slurs that world le not benefit the reader as a responsible author could responsibly avoid. This argument detracts attention from the purpose of enjoying the read. If words offend you why read? Maybe you should author your own stories in lieu of getting aggravated reading someone else's choice of words and language. Obciously, the husband in this story was quite upset at his wife's slutty behavior taking on gangbangs of black men. Most men would refer to their wife's behavior under emotion duress in a very similar way. Rascist or not black white yellow or red. This skank liked niggers. Now black men would use the same language about their own wife given the same circumstances as poor Tim. The intent is not hurtful to black men but to characterize the pain Tim was feeling about his cheating skank wife.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Story was fair, but emphasis on racial matters made the tale less palatible.

The tale did not really give any background to explain Katie's behavior. Needed more explanation and plot. JPB, I like most of your work, but 'short' story does not really give the author license to leave out character and motivation. Dan

IsactaggedIsactaggedalmost 10 years ago
Wimp tale

Anether wimp tale

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Black & White issue

I do not understand why white wife's want to fuck black men, is it the colour contrast, or a cock size issue. I have watched enough porn to realise that there are both big black and white cocks.

Black wife's do not have a desire to fuck big hung white men, so are the black wife's more reserved and conservative than there more open, liberated white wife's !

Also on cuck web sites there hardly any black couples wanting to be cuckold by a white bull, why !

As for the story I would have like to have known why the wife started to cheat, and was she getting money. As the bar owner did acknowledged her crowd did bring him a lot of business, and he would like her to work more nights !

Seems she and her crowd were amateur prostitutes !

So what was she spending the money on, and going to a public bar in crowd of good looking females. Eventually she was going to get recognise and dropped in the shite, so what was her exit plan.

To me her action's did not make sense in the story !

I believe JPB had at least 2 potential chapters of a story here !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good until all the unneeded racism, damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trash Whore

There is nothing worst than a Nigger LOVING White trash Whore. She should be hang from the end of a rope along with her Nigger studs.---Fucking White Whore Skank Trash--Where is the KKK when you need them. Maybe a Skin Head will do.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I wonder how many times this happens. there can only be one ending for this couple. there are white niggers, red niggers, yellow niggers, and black niggers. its a term used to describe what type of person or work they do rather than the race, the term nigger rigging comes to mind, in that rather than do it correctly, its done to get by and no more. it's not used in a racist context.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
end it

One bullet between the eyes would put her where she belongs.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
In the name of Fuckin' Gloria Steinem,CHANGE the God Damn Divorce Laws!!!

Another slutty piece of shit wife! Why, in this day and age of women's rights and women's lib, do they still have divorce laws that favor the filthy, cheating cunts?! At least this guy did the right thing and shut down the disgusting cunt,while he got his cash together! ~ Nice to read a story,sad as it is,where the guy isn't some wimpy,cuckold bastard who drools while his wife is fuckin' coons,rednecks,retards,politicians,and the other scum of the Earth!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Only Problem

My only problem was the emphasis on "nigger loving" like it matters what race the guys were.

She was a cheating slut, and it doesn't matter if it was one white guy or 10 guys of every race.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@ Goodhue

It's the women's rights/lib people that got us the laws as they are today.

Before them infidelity would lose a woman custody of the children, now it does not matter if she has a gangbang in the family home every night she still gets the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL! She doesn't need to get a DNA test.

In this Country she's going to get custody, alimony, child support, use of the house until the kids graduate and he's going to get the shaft. How stupid can he be? It makes no matter than she's a cheating slut. The Courts don't care. Unless she's doing drugs or is an alcoholic he has no chance of getting custody. And he has no proof that she was cheating in the house. Outside the house makes no difference. Face it. He's toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Karen on the interracial thing...

JPB writes from Colorado whereas I'm from Maryland, and believe me, Maryland is as Red as they come. I can only say this. Where I grew up, and among my family interracial relationships just don't happen. If they do, especially in a case of infidelity, the woman has become 'soiled', she's 'damaged goods'. There's an old line "once you go black you never go back". It doesn't exactly work that way. Just as often it reads; "once you go black you can never come back". Sorry Karen; it's just how things are, it is what it is. Bob's protagonist actually showed profound restraint; he did it for his kids.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
So there you have it

Anon proudly bragging about his racism as though that's a valid point. That sounds up why poor anon the coward ought to be banned from commenting, he has nothing to add but racism, sexism, homophobia and just general bigotry and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife's a cruel coniving cheating whore, for seven years, and her husband has no clue?

Like, the kids never got sick while she was out and he had to call her home, except she was too busy being 3-holed to answer the phone. And he never talked with his sister-in-law about their evenings out? Like they never bumped into one of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of guys she's fucked every week for 7 years, and he didn't notice some connection, looks, gestures between them? Like the guys banging these broads never bragged around town, and word never got back to him through a friend, acquaintance, or one of the other husbands?

A woman this evil, selfish, and contemptuous of her husband and kids sticks out like a pile of dog shit on a white rug. If this guy was that dense, disconnected from her personal life, and couldn't tell that she just had her brains fucked out when she got home, then he deserves whatever happens. They had no marriage to begin with, so all he's going to lose is some money. And that only if he can bear up under the stress to stay employed, wink, wink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
niggers

any white woman that fucks a nigger should b tared and feathered and a white married woman with children that fucks niggers should b shot , the fucking nigger loving whore , just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

To paraphrase another commenter, 'Once you go black we don't want you back.'

As someone else observed about Maryland, Southern, Western and the Eastern Shore of Maryland certainly have different ways. But day in day out we are very subtly being converted to quietly accept interracial relationships as the norm. Watch television advertising very closely. This bitch needed more than just being kicked to the curb.

Northern European Caucasian and proud. We built this fucking world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous - Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

Finally, someone willing to call a spade a spade!

“Northern European Caucasian and proud. We built this fucking world.”

Hey bastard, white built this world by the labour of making African slave & looting Knowledge from Rome, Greek & Knowledge & wealth of Asia.

You motherfucker Abrahamic Religious people only know invading, looting & killing.

That's your true legacy you filthy whites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
War of the racists

Kill each other off, gentlemen. Then the rest of us can move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserving

For all you little FAGGOTS with the white power thing, he got what he deserved for being a racist pricks. Hope your ladies get blk seed little cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Northern European Caucasian is incorrect.

What you really mean is Euro-American.

Much more appropriate and way less offensive.

You can make a statement and not be an asshole while doing it.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
AT LEAST A NEW 7 YEAR ITCH IS SOMETHING TO BE ANTICIPATED

and you might get an early parole. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let Me Get thisa Straight

After reading all the comments, am I to assume that Bob and all white commenters are racist, while the black commenters are just giving the facts? Man, this PC bullshit needs to stop and stop now. There are very good people of all races, and a bunch of real shit also. Problem is , we can't have a conversation to come to an agreement because a segment of black people yell raciest and the media picks up on it.

Do I get insulted when whites are called rednecks? Yes. Should blacks be upset when the term 'nigger' is used? Yes. But if either of us is a upset as we pretend to be, why do we support the trashy asses who act like 'niggers' and 'rednecks'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because he didnt throw the interracial trash aids-whore out immediately

it doesnt make sense that he didnt throw the interracial trash aids-whore out immediately . i mean , he knew he was exposing his kids to interracial filth .

realistically though , she would have gotten aids a long time ago ...

good riddance to bad rubbish .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for nigger fucking aids-whores

he should have divorced/killed the nigger trash aids-whore immediately .

once you go aidsey you're not allowed back .

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

the story just stopped too soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another stupid one

another stupid one rushed with unidimensional characters. I've read this same scenario with minor changes in many of your other stories. You have to stop with that co-existing bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Biggest Racists In America Are Black

There are groups (or gangs) of black men whose primary function is to get white women pregnant or to cheat on their white husbands. There are no such counter groups of white men whose primary function is to have sex with black women or to get them to cheat on their black husbands.

There is an old joke about a black man shot to death in a white woman's bed. The coroner told the detective he had found nine bullet wounds in the body. "Worse case of suicide I ever saw."

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
It's chilling....

the way white women go for this, but they obviously do. It's a little bit interesting the way the wife still wanted to patch things up with hubby, although she seemed to be blaming him for what had happened. Seeing as she would get the better in a divorce, why does she still want the marriage to survive? All white women who want to do this should read the website Mudshark Madness for the other interpretation of "once you've been blacked you don't come back....."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG, fucking 90% of serial killers are fucking white

75% of all murders are caused by white crackers and their fucking sluts and yet you call blacks racist. Give me a fucking break all of you cock juggling cuckolds are the most fucked up nigger loving assholes on the planet. I'm a proud card carrying Latino. And racist fuckers like JPB and the rest of you slimy crackers are scared to call a bro a nigger to face because your scared they'll kick your asses. Fuck all of you fucking gringos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 2/4/18

Hey, amigo. There's a whole bunch of real shithole countries with very few gringos. Just head South and keep going. Feel free to take your ass there anytime. Before you have a stroke calling me a hater, my wife and kids are Hispanic. BTW, you might want to check those murder stats by race; you're way off. Not sure why JPB mixes interracial with loving wives- it adds little to nothing to the plot. Don't think the cheating wife gets extra divorced from interracial cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you don't believe this shit happens

Just spend a month watching tv. 1 out of 10 commercials has a black man with a white woman. The media has spewed this craps t forever and as black athletes make in- godly amounts of money the whores chase these guys since high school cheer leader days, especially in Texas. I wouldn't fuck a former Texas cheerleader for 10.million dollars. It has been happening more and more since the 60's and White Guilt?

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
AIDS Info Totally Incorrect

The husband says to the wife that she could have gotten AIDS (I'm assuming his uneducated redneck ass meant HIV) from swapping spit and her sucking on his pre-cum. Totally wrong. HIV is in such low amounts in saliva, as my college professor said you need an ocean full of saliva to have enough HIV to infect someone. It exists in blood and semen. The only way for a woman to get HIV through semen is if she has cuts in her mouth so there is contact between the semen and bloodstream. In fact, I just looked up if there were any cases of HIV through oral sex and the article noted that it is so rare one case was actually published, but apparently it was caused because the woman bit the guys penis to where it bled.

Being that the husband and wife were obviously uneducated white trash, I'm not surprised he didn't know these basic scientific facts.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
For The Racist Commenters

Should he have taken her back if she was fucking white men every wednesday for 7 years? I don't know why you're so hung up that she was fucking black men. It's not like if it wasn't for black men out there she wouldn't be cheating on him, as her sister and cousin and white friends were cheating with white men every wednesday. So she had a fetish for black men and for gangbangs. If he was going to divorce her anyway, what difference does it make what race they were.

For the Latino Anon from 2/18 you have the stats wrong. About 50% of all murders are committed by blacks. Another 30% or so by Hispanics. Most of the rest by non-Hispanic whites. Google FBI homicide stats. Hispanic and non-Hispanic whites data are commingeld, but you can get the data seperated by sub-categories if you really wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

No ending at all

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
What a dope

Thanks for the history lesson on hiv. Don't you say shit in the heat of the moment you idiot. He miss quoted his facts because he was pissed. Jeeez!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As dumb as every JPB tale

Wimpy husband? Check.

Insipid plot? Check

Slut wife? Check

Yep it fits the JPB "I'm a pussy" theme.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Weak story

Katie was a lying, cheating, scheming whore who never once indicated that she was sorry for what she did. I don't care for her POV, but we got nothing from her. I'm not normally into 'whys' but either that or some remorse would've been necessary to at least flesh out the weak plot. We got nothing, so how the fuck could we care about her?

Then there's the ending, or lack thereof. Are you REALLY ending this shit this way? The kids aren't his, they're not divorced yet and he hasn't been able to move on, because there's NO FUCKING ENDING. What the fuck?!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

There is a good chance the kids are his. At least they aren't balck, and that seems to be the whore wife's flavor of choice.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
If the kids aren't his...

...won't she get them in the divorce? I have no real experience with these things, but it seems only logical to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favorites

I gotta wonder why this isn’t in the BBC section? Is it because the colored boys are only incidental to the cheating? Anyway, great dialogue!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Thinking on it maybe it would have been best to get a cam coder got the kids up and awake tell them that here is someone in the house we need to investigate. while recording every thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Im not sure I should even grant this steaming pile of shit the dignity of a comment.

c24jc24jalmost 5 years ago
Holy racist Batman

I'd be even more worried about him with the kids!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Katie and the Girls Night Out

You have a real problem. This is a big pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

JPB stirred up a tsunami of virtue signaling. Blacks are racist to the core, average IQ of 85, have poor impulse control, have STDs at a vastly higher rate than whites, and commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime, but the commenters want to pretend that viewing them as "less than" is somehow not factual. I'll bet they are afraid to admit that "Rap" is just noisy doggerel for the low IQ population and the whiggers who have been influenced by the media to think that acting like a ghetto rat is somehow fashionable. This is how civilizations die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

Why would you even write a worthless, endless story like this? The ending didn't even make sense. She was a slut, not a complete imbecile. No matter how angry she was she wouldn't have brought a bunch of guys over for a gangbang with her kids in the house. Ridiculous. Felt like JPB ran out of ideas and half-assed an open ended conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
blah

just bad from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beast

If you want to talk savagery if you want to talk people that were barbaric you can never compare blacks to whites you guys have killed the most people in history you guys have did the most heinous crimes in history you got the nerve to ever compare yourself to blacks whites from past are the most Savage Wicked Beast walk this Earth so let's not act like y'all civilized or some s*** like that you guys have murdered and killed more people than anybody on this Earth so get that s*** right you bigot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9066 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...