All Comments on 'Hottest Girl in the World Ch. 02'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TesshuTesshuover 18 years ago
Needs more depth.

Its not a bad story; there needs to be more depth in the relationship between the lovers. Voyeurism is alright, but its just not cutting the cake.

sasquatch9129sasquatch9129about 14 years ago
continue

you should totally continue this story line, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Endings

You seem to like weird endings. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sex on the beach

So fucking kinky rubbed my pussy to it thankyou

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
more

Like to see how the rest of the holiday went and what happens to them other than that it was great reminded me of me at that age with cousin.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Nice continuation.

This was a great continuation. If you do another chapter of this, maybe we can find out what the mothers was up to while Greg and Sera were fucking their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminds Me Of.......

The first Cheech & Chong movie, where he gets a cramp in his leg while in the van with the hippie chick, Jade East. He starts screaming and banging the van, she starts screaming as she’s into a story about her girlfriend and her old man balling.

All the people on Sunset Strip yell and cheer when they emerge.

I laughed so hard at that scene I ended up on the floor!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME story

Keep going

We need more !

Fantastic sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
308 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES