All Comments on 'Further Adventures of the Maid Ch. 07'

by christinamonroe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Yes.....

Bravo!!! excellent. i do love this story and see you have carried on to something else so i will go to read that now and see how it ties in, if it does. However, you've got my vote. respectfully a fan in Texas

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 18 years ago
My Vote says it all

So I'll say no more! :-)

Roger

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 18 years ago
My Vote says it all

So I'll say no more! :-)

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too abrupt.....as usual

This story has unlimited potential, and thats why I can never figure out why you just get bored with it after a while and end it abruptly, and very very unsatisfyingly, I might add. WHy do you do this to us, your dedicated fans who wait for each new installment with bated breath. Mary has to find out that Philip is her Dad. Victoria has to discover that Mary's her sis, and that her dad lusts for them both. And what about Thomas - he knows the family secret. He has to get back in the action, and do both the sisters together. This ending is not at all satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree.. it has too much potential to end..

i have been fallowing along with each story as everyone else.. waiting with bated breath for chapter after chapter.. and while i LOVE where you have taken the story.. you have left too many lose ends to end it now.. i know i'm not alone when i say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just a few more chapters!!.. tie up the loose ends and then we will all have a big ::sigh:: of relief.. and leave you alone! haha.. but really WRITE MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
men are such cowards

This man is typical of so many. He is unable to tell the truth just so he can get his cock away. He's fucking his daughter, keeping her not only subservient to him but believing she is never worthy of his station. The evil bastard is not a true Dom. If he was the relationship would be based on disarming honesty. However, having said all that, my quim has been wet almost from start to finish! O you men are such bastards but I love a bastard in my arse and cunt.

JackindudeJackindudealmost 16 years ago
fantastic

great story, love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous