All Comments on 'Nympho Wife Ch. 02'

by Sam1888

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 18 years ago
I have never understood

I have never understood why people at this site.. read the stories in this category if they don't enjoy reading about such stuff as was protrayed in your story. It seems to me that they would be much better off reading a nursery story for that is the age of mentality of most of the people who leave negative comments on stories such as this one. I, for one thoroughly enjoyed your story, I thought it was very good and see nothing wrong with the husband being glad that his wife liked what had been done to her. I don't think this behavior makes her a slut..I think it makes her human but then again I am beginning to realize that I am a rare female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh my

Hot Hot Hot ... Just what I needed to get me off during a quick lunch break

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the party

I would have love to have been there, and cleaned her up after the party. Very hot story. I wish my wife would do something like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSam1888@Sam1888
54 Followers
Hey, everybody loves sex, I'm no different, but life has other interests to offer, so don't be blinkered. As guys we have to remember to think with the brain we have above the waist every now and then. Ladies we do try, but you're so beautiful, sometimes its just not possible,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES