All Comments on 'Restrained'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mcopadomcopadoover 18 years ago
Too hot for words.

Princess does it again.....she melts your cock with her voice, and leaves you a puddle of goo, with her wicked mind.

MMMMMMM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredibly sexy voice!

I could listen to this woman's voice all day long! If she's anywhere near as gorgeous as she sounds she's quite a delicious morsel indeed!

I also really, really loved the encounter between her and another woman, her friend Belle. Actually, I dearly wish MORE of this encounter had involved her and the other woman and LESS of her with her boyfriend/husband. The girl-with-another-girl aspect was far and away the best part!

As it, this is an excellent audio performance by a very talented actress with a particular penchant for lesbian erotica that I can only hope she explores further!

SevinkSevinkover 18 years ago
Mmm Mmmm...

damn am i glad i kept coming back to listen, and relisten to your posts. My cock nearly sprang into action when i saw you posted a new entery.

I love that sexy voice of yours; and those sound effects... god, i'd sware you had someone there helping you. I loved it! being tied down by you... Mmmm... cant wait till you post again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the hottest story period.

this story blows the listener away. the sounds of sex sound so real. the oral slurp sounds will explode your mind and cock. put the volume on medium high and you'll explode with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My dream!!

I think you're reading my mind somehow!! This is one of my all time fantasies and you just did it to a "T" WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cold shower quick!

This had me hot n' horny straight away! such a beautiful voice - You can tie me to a chair anytime! Needed to clean my lower regions after listening to this!!!!

oz_dudeoz_dudeover 18 years ago
still trembling...

my princess...the best of yours so far and that's saying something. love the light bondage though nothing would've stopped me breaking free to slide my mouth over your pussy if you were 69ing with another girl in front of me...gosh, don't stop baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Such Control...such pleasure

This wonderfull princess is so sexy and has such a sweet voice that I could listen to this again and again. Please cum for me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
delicious!

Princess that was just sooooo delicious!!!

I'm a fellow aussie girl and hearing your voice and accent just makes it so much sexier for me. And thanks for doing another that involves one of us girls, as soon as I read what I was in for I became instantly wet on the spot in anticipation. So thanks again and again babe!!!

p.s. do u think you could do one just for us girls ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ohhhhh, Princess...

You're my fantasy girl. I've dreamed forever of playing with another woman, and you give voice to my fantasies...mmmm...thank you.

sig357sig357about 18 years ago
That's really hot, Asian Princess

Wow! The combination of your super-sexy voice and your sensuous story-telling ability is awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hey

Did you really have sex with your teacher? If you did that is so HOT!

MissMartiniMissMartiniover 12 years ago
WTF?

What an asshole comment. I liked it. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing nuff said.... Never came so hard in my life ... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Excellent...amazing...plus a million other words come to mind. ;) As a straight chick...I have to admit that this one excited me! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He gets loose?

He leaves and never goes back. Bitches be crazy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous