All Comments on 'Controlled by Hypnosis'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Doesn't sound realistic...

Doesn't sound realistic... If he could hypnotise Judy so easily why he didn't do it before they broke up... How come Judy didn't recognise him when he showed up in the park?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

The last person to comment said its not realistic, but that doesnt bother me. Hypnotism that strong is impossible any way. The only things I would change is to make it longer and maybe for him to give judy anal too. --Yoz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fascinating Story

like a short vignette that is meant to stimulate and please the reader. I will say that I was surprised that you didn't have Ilene and Judy become lovers, unless, of course, you would entice them to both meet you at the same time and have a threesome.

Really enjoyed your story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When might we get new chapters.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

Needs a little more suspense and creativity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wouldn't it be nice if...

If this really worked, and I mean ALL of it -- I'd have you over to meet my wife and our best gal pal....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANKS TO DR JAMES FOR THE SUPPORT... SPELL CASTING IS REAL

Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. am from USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spiritualist and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him not until when i met Great Doctor James who helped me get my lover back miraculously. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good Doctor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous