All Comments on 'My Wife's Confessions'

by niteyes5575

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Well, using my imagination,

I would have dumped her for being the cheating wife she has confessed to, especially after telling me her story so badly. I would have found Brian and kicked his ass for thinking it was okay to fuck a married woman. Then I would have found an editor to fix the problems in my story.

But things would probably be done different in the UK.

z00timez00timeover 18 years ago
Apparently

This author is writing this crap in hopes that some other wimp ass will say, "great story, just like my wife, please write more".

Well author, what sherlock said goes double for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what the fuck

if you don't finish a story,they shouldn't let you put on the site.i'm no mind reader,it your wimpy story you finish it.sound like you got another man slut as a wife.if she don't have respect for you,what you expect from the readers.chickenshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wagon tongue

Sometmes it is necessary to wonder why a story was even written, why the author thought it was needed, what he hoped to accomplish, etc. This seems to be the case with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have to be kidding

You started a story with some depth then told a they met they got naked then had sex no feelings. No substance no plot no ending just 15 seconds of a bad joke. What does any of it mean? nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, Okay...

Using your own story line:

1. She is a perfect example of how a woman should balance her family and professional life. Oh, really!

2. Though she has a real hectic schedule professionally but she adjusts really well. Well, that's obvious! She adjusts VERY quickly.

3. I am not a person who wants to see my wife fucked up by other men. Never. I get jealous even when I see her with any other man. Your finish: Rose confessed the entire sequence of events to me after about two months of the incident and what followed…I leave to your imagination!

4. "What? I like you Rose and I want to make love to you." Requested Brian. "But I am a married woman and this is not what I want Brian." And for consistency: "May I lick you?" "You don't have to ask!" Rose whispered.

I can only assume that you had two different stories and got them hashed on the computer (It's SO much easier to blame the computer!) You got the first half of one story mixed with the second half of another. See! That's explains everything!

I suggest the volunteer editor program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please read

what Dynamite Jack has to say. He rarely trashes a story but yours deserved it. If you cannot find a editor maybe DJ can help you. It started as a good story and disintegrated from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Two Submissions, But No Story At All

Come on writer. There's supposed to be a point to a story. All you've done is throw some words together and run them through a spell check. This is the second time you've done it. One is a mistake, two is a trend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NO! Don't do that. Tell us the rest of the story

You have the start of a great story. The only problem I had with it is Rose gave in to her lover so fast. She wasn't a slut and didn't fuck around before so how come she just gave in? You could maybe talk about that in chapter 2. Other than that, the story was good! It was sexual, hot and good. But you have to finish and tell us what the husband felt and did after she told him. Oh and PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't him a wimpy asshole. But finish the damn story!

aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4uover 18 years ago
Just for the record

Cloth is something you makes clothes out of and clothes are what you wear not the other way around. Losing not loosing. Also in several places Brian becomes Brain. I got no enjoyment out of this story because you kept switching tenses and a lot of your sentences didn't even make sense. For example "Though she has a real hectic schedule professionally but she adjusts really well. I, rather we never had a problem." Normally when you start a sentence with "though" you are going to describe something that is the opposite of the first part of the sentence, not the way it was written. A better sentence would have been "She had a real hectic schedule professionally but she adjusts really well therefore we have never had a problem. All of this makes the story very hard to follow. And the plot left a lot to be desired too because it was not at all realistic as the other commentors have already noted. My advice is take up art.. maybe you would be better at painting a picture in oils than you are at painting one in words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Next Chapter Please

What she tells her husband next was why she was confessing.

True, she wanted to relieve her conscience.

But she didn't confess earlier because she just hoped the entire episode would fade in her memory over the years, and her husband would never have to know of her unfaithful episode.

And thenm!! Well, she told her husband the reason she was telling him was because she now realized her was soon going to find out anyway, as she was PREGNANT!! And since she and her husband had used condoms every single time they had sex, he would surely know someone else was responssible for her condition.

What follows that confession was hubby having months watching his wife's tummy swell, and then the two of them raising the lovechild she conceived in adultry with her coworker.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

Ok but no more please, A true loving caring wife story this isn't. She told you after 2 months... wow so how you can trust her... she cheatd on you

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well,

I'm assuming Brian is dead!!!

If not, why not??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Unfinished with no promise of an ending and it sounded like it wouldn't be an ending that I would like anyhow. R.T.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Half an idea and less

Your writing style is nice but your story strength is not there. Keep writing though. Your far better here than I would ever be as a writer

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Dis-fucking-jointed

Get a editor! LIT has a VolEditor program...use it!

The seduction here is stupid. She sees him naked (and she should not have been there at that time) so he says he wants to screw her! GMAFB!

2* because I think it is not deliberately contentious!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Story sucked not a loving wife at all!!!!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Simple to imagine!!!

A cheating wife only deserves DIVORCE!!! And the lover a beating that cripples him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two guys at once?

"When Rose turned, she saw Brian standing right in front of her, naked.

'Oh God you are naked Brain (not to be confused with Brian) get dressed, this is not good, please."

So, Rose was getting it on with both, naked Brian and naked Brain at the same time. Aha!

"The towel is inside only and here are my hubby's cloth. Wear it after you dry. Hope they will fit you". Actually "cloth" sounds singular, not plural.

Unless her husband had an extra "cloth". In that case there would have been a cloth each for Brain and Brian.

.By cloth was "hubby's cloth a loin cloth, or a full body cloth sort of like a toga? Trying to figure all this out is giving me a headache.

"

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago

I see you're in the UK, is English your first language? Some of the sentences seem a little awkward but I speak American English so maybe that accounts for it. This is not a criticism just an observation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.2/5.0 = 84% = B+)

The story does have some shortcomings.

However, it is 100% REALISTIC. It is also EROTIC; the eroticism is understated but can be inferred.

This story has a niche audience.

We must understand that some men (yours truly admittedly being one of them) go ecstatic when other men are hitting on his wife, let alone when she is flirting with other men.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This sucked

This story sucked, and the scores are way too high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor effort!

Syntax was poor, lack of description at key points, no ending.

Could have written this in thirteen words: Rainstorm. Picked up hitch-hiker. Took him home. Fucked him. Cheating slut. The end.

Evah Rheddy

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

We know what happened, he divorced her skank ass.

Any woman THAT easily taken to bed needs to be taken to court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just more British cuckery. Slut and her sad little cuck. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife confessed years later and I was so pissed off and hurt I couldn't think right. The SOB that she had been with I thought was my friend not anymore I didn't need the bastard in my life or children's life. I wanted to rip his head off. But thought he was not worth going to jail for. One night while one of our oldest Ray brought him up in conversation saying how good he was helping kids with problems. Tanya was setting next to me. I mumbled the homewreacking SOB was probably trying to get into their mommy's pants. She slapped me. I got up grabbed a jacket and was walking towards the door. Our oldest son Mike asked daddy where are you going? I don't know son. I looked at Tanya she was crying. Then he said daddy you said you would play a game with us.I'm sorry son. Why daddy why are you leaving? I just said ask your mother. Before I was out the door I heard him asking mommy why are you crying you slapped daddy mommy daddy didn't slap you? Tanya said come here honey I will play a game with you. I thought shi she's the hero. I turned took off my jacket Mike seen me take it off jumped down and ran to me daddy daddy you stayed. I'm sorry daddy I upset you. No son you did not upset me. We played some games and the children were happy. Later in bed Tanya hugged me and asked if I would ever forgive her? I said I already forgave you or I would have already been gone and probably be in jail. I still might end up in jail. I'm a firm believer that the SOB will get beat up or maby knocked off if he doesn't stop messing with married women. Sure enough he messed up hitting on the wrong woman and got his ass kicked. Funny thing it was the woman her self that beat him up. He was charged with assault attempted rape. He and his wife separated. We are still together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous