All Comments on 'Empty Nest Cumback'

by dennyboy2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perhaps

next time hubby can go to the source of her lovers cum and suck him off instead of being the third party in the fluids exchange.

Rather than having the next scientist come for just a couple of days, they could move him in for the entire trip and he could take hubby's place in the marital bed for the whole stay. Perhaps the hubby could spend the nights in the spare bedroom or on a rollaway bed in the yard shed. In the days and evenings he could lavish attention on his wife and her lover by serving them driks, cooking for the couple, washing their clothes, giving them massages, and lavishing them both with attention. Then the last day as the coup de Gras hgubby coulp wear his French Maid outfit and suggest that the lover fuck him in the ass as his final farewell. That should give the couple a lot to talk about and the digital photos could be looked at again and again while he jacked off in the closet. It would be his duty, of course to make sure his wife was thoroughly eaten and cleaned after her lover had deposited his seed in her pussy. Also toilet duties on her and her lover would be a particularly delicacy for the couple.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Hopefully my remark more intelligent than---------

---the previous one. My only complaint was the inevitable 8" dick.

Wish you guys would get over that need.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
And then Ted returns

and fucks Janis and she leaves hubby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous