All Comments on 'The Wife's Road to Slavery'

by SexOrnate

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
incredibly sexy

I love bald women. You made me come

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Title doesn't match the story very well

For a "Road To Slavery" this story is simply a description of the ending. Told by her husband who's almost completely on the outside, the steps of his wife's betrayal and submission aren't even outlined, just barely hinted at.

As written, he had virtually no chance to salvage his marriage, the contest was over before he knew there was a contest, and his own reaction was barely noticable.

All in all a technically well written story but told blankly, without emotion. Almost as if the husband was still in a daze, being just barely able to define certain points in the last month or two of their marriage.

Which may well be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stupid comments

Christ! You'd think Anonymous in Kentucky was with the NY Times or something. I think he wanted the wife to write in 1st person but the author is more sincere in the fact it is from the husband's perspective. I can identify with it more

SexOrnateSexOrnateover 18 years agoAuthor
No, it's a valid observation

I think the person has made a valid argument. This story was written in haste compared to part 1. The road to slavery is unknown to everyone but the wife and might've been aptly titled "wife is secretly seduced" or "wife chooses Master over Mr." I don't know. I do appreciate the commentary. Thank you -Ls

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Love it. Please write more along these long, though preferably with them staying married and the wife being humiliated and embarrassed (even blackmailed) while husband watches.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The slave was not seduced she surrendered

to those that dont understand that dont understand the story. there are women, and for that matter men, that actually do this to themselves. She didnt leave her husband to go the the master (notice the small m) she went to a trainer and distributor to be prepared and packaged for shipment either to be auctioned or to be selected from a catalog. She is no longer human, she is simply property with no will or need of her own. Should her new owner care to the will simply kill her and dispose of her as one would with an animal you no longer want or need. If she turns out to be owned by someone that wants a sexual woman she will be used and cared for until she is to old or unable to satisfy her new owner then she will be disposed of. Should she be bought by one of the prostitutional based rings around the world she will be used until she doesnt earn enough money or is snuffed by someone who gets off on that. Reality is this husband had no chance of reclaiming his wife once he let it get to far and the only way he could have gotten her back is by going in guns blazing and hoping he could kill everyone before they got him, even then she would have run off with someone else in this lifestyle. Reality stinks.

hipsterarielhipsterarielalmost 12 years ago
good

I love slave stories. This one, while not as erotic as the one before it, seems none the less essential. It helps to make the story seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story does not fit in with other one

My wifes a whore is a great story you need to write more about the wifes need for adventure at this club maybe they comeback and she goes back on stage to be used foe everyone's entertainment. The husband also loves his wife but finds this with her on stage being used by Kat as a huge turn on. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where?

Looks like the ex-wife might be headed for some deadly torture chamber where the super rich and/or ancient nobility will use her for torture experiments and possibly cruel bestial breeding, which will go on til she is dead. I wonder just how much her sadistic new Master got for her?

I am more interested in following her strange adventure should the author be persuaded to write on.

CiceriCiceriover 10 years ago
I am sexornate

I am unable to retrieve my password or access to my account. I have been writing under the name 'Ciceri' since '10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MESMERIZING STORY!

I personally would categorize this unusual story as one of the better entries. I hope this story might continue, as it has a powerful plot, and is unusually creative. Anyway, I hope to see much more of this author's work...

ken philipsken philipsalmost 10 years ago
Is there ever going to be a Part 2 where we find out what happens to Cyan & the husband for that matter?

This great story just is not finished for me. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WE!

All want more of this story it seems. And his new love? She brings out cuffs this early in the relationship? My best argument about the futility of divorce is that we always marry the same type person with the same personality. He has hooked up with pretty much the same woman in a different body I suspect. Where will his new love take him and what becomes of Cyan? She is unique and I want to know her better. (LIKE PLEASE GO ON!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
STUPID

WHAT A WARPED MOTHER FUCKER YOU ARE

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Both awful and boring

Honestly the story is both horrible and boring. As for those people who don't believe the husband has any options, it's not true. the moment the individuals put a fake death certificate in his hand they committed fraud, which while white collar crime, would be enough to get the FBI involved. Despite the wifes seeming willingness, this would easily be explained away as "Stockholm Syndrome (Patty Hearst anyone?). In the end, while the story is more plausible than many "sex slave/human trafficking" stories there are plot holes large enough to drive a truck through. The worst offense is, it's just plain boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only one answer to this crap

Have the bitch killed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

Ok, this happens. They end up with the uber rich.

Their brains are wired differently and it is not uncommon defect.

Over the hundreds of years this work has become an embedded industry.

Thus all the ceremony and testing.

I would say this author has witnessed a dangerous amount.

Surprised they are so brave as to write it publicly

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
What was the attraction of slavery?

Abraham Lincoln once quipped that anyone who thought slavery was a good idea ought to try it out. Cyan in Road to Slavery decided to take up the challenge. The big question is why. If Cyan was determined to end her marital relationship, an action for divorce seems to be the proper recourse. Here however Cyan leaves her husband with everything: the child, the house, and even an emolument while Cyan submits to being stripped, shorn, whipped and branded. In WIFETHEIF's yarn `How much do you suppose I could get,' the slavery is comfortable, profitable a limited to a definite time. Here there doesn't seem to be a particular incentive to undergo the reduction to servitude.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Total disgust

This is sickening. The author needs to destroy the hard copies of this story.

Written in 2005. OLD and grody.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Absolute shit, l’m glad you stopped writing, what a sick mind you have you pig!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous