All Comments on 'How to Cyber: Step 01'

by goddessinjapan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
voyeuressevoyeuresseover 18 years ago
oh thank you!!

hi female 60 years old just found my first cybersex site in july...literotica... and lordy i wish id read this then lol. also read your other one about breaking all the rules. both are so helpful... thank you thank you so much! and you wrote well and wittily... which softens the blow somewhat of my own gaffs. haha my name was concocted to allow me to watch and learn first... im not a voyeur... so i will have to come up with another name. also... after reading both of them... for the first time i see a light at the end of this tunnel of blind groping for how to do this.

thank you thank you : )

SomeleftoverSomeleftoverover 18 years ago
Nice little HOW TO

This a nice little HOW TO. Maybe now I can start to Cyber? Very simple right? Just need to find a partner. The hard part.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
Well Written

Well written, and very informative. Keep up the good work.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Pleasant to read and Informative

Thanks that was Very well written and pleasant to read.

I'm embarassed to admit that I never really understood what cyber sex was. Now I understand it to be the same as "erotic chat?" Thanks for the suggestions. I just might have an "adventure."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thumbs up!

very well written! J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great comments

Great comments, there are "regular" nice guys looking to meet "regular" girls and enjoy personal conversation and have some fun and explore. Simply because a person is anonymously sitting in front of a computer rather than across a table from another person should not change how you interact with that person. But, then again maybe that is how some people interact. Loved your post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job

This is helpful information to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
healing

I will echo the comment that cyber-sex can be very healing. My first online partner, now close friend, and sometime FWB is the most healing relationship I've ever had. Have I had bad cyber-sex? Yes absolutely. But, they're far easier to block and walk away from. Will I continue having cyber-sex? Yes absolutely, because sex is good for my soul and a great partner is worth looking for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous