All Comments on 'Rape Without Fear'

by Ds Padawan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
delegregdelegregover 18 years ago
Nice try

Interesting story, demonstrates the potential of a clear mind in a nonconsent situation, while giving a clear sense of the degradation behind the act.

IMHO the victim has to be remarkably level-headed to sustain abuse this way. We're talking incredible persona and willpower. Most people (and i don't mean just women) would be broken just at the home invasion, privacy violation, nakedness taboo breaking, and sense of being overpowered for quite a long time before reaching this "coolness" plateau.

I'm not sure what you were trying to do with this piece, but it's well written and goes beyond the stereotype of the NC story.

Thanks for an eye opening story (which is not exactly common)

Hope you write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rape with Arousal

The mere fact of victim arousal during forced sex, or even futher rape, does not prove tha the victim is enjoying the attack. A certain percentage of people can be made to show signs of arousal during forced sex withour any hint of consent

for the rape.

I liked how you showed this in your story and of a degree of arousal without consent.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
GOOD !

I don't really like this kind of story, but the writing is good and the feelings of the author show. I also hope that Ds Padawan keeps writing.

AmyfriendAmyfriendalmost 17 years ago
You did a nice job,

of portraying what to many women is an horrible act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are an inspiration

I often entertain thoughts about getting raped, impregnated and marrying my rapist. I am going to write about it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
K De Vhore

He spied on his younger brothers gorgeous babysitter in great envy. A 24 year old mixed race brunette. Exotic looks housed in a size 8 5'7" body with those tantilising 34DDs and a damn perfect arse. The 17year old chemistry genius slowly jerked off his fat 8" cock as he continued to watch through the discreet spyhole into Krystle's bedroom. Johnnie's parents have gone away for the long weekend on business leaving the hot neighbour to care for him and his 14year old brother Frank.

This second night he was ready to carry out his devious plan to lose his virginity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not good

Sorry. I see why it has a 3 rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yessssd

That story was very sexy.... Animal Instinct, and how he could keep going after just cumming, I love a man with a good stamina. Long stamina, horny just thinking about it. Wish he would invade my house lol, invade me just like this.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Very average story. Why, a woman author, would betray her female character by undercutting the rape as something she is enjoying. Of course, the body will respond to sexual stimuli, but that is not consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous