All Comments on 'A Birthday Present'

by KR

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Sexy Voice!

Awesome story concept. Very sexy voice. I wish the story was a little more hardcore, but I enjoyed it. Would love to hear you talk like you were talking to the listener. Would love to hear you tease us. :)

sig357sig357over 18 years ago
One of my Favorites

I added this story to my favorites. I was going to add you as an author, too, but I couldn't figure out how to deal with a two letter username. If you know how, let me know and I'll do it. You need to do more text with audio stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow what a voice

Great delivery...and what a sexy voice.

- rmaitland

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. Can't wait til I have a birthday like that.

a_bayou_boya_bayou_boyover 18 years ago
Great Story.. Great Voice!!!

Very erotic and well read fantasy. Your voice is very stimulating.... keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great reenactment

This is a great reenactment of things I like to do to any chance I get.

Very nice voice and pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story, sexy performance

please keep up the audio stories. You're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a birthday present!

I really can't think of a better birthday present. Well written and well read. Puts a whole new light on birthdays!

bluestarzbluestarzabout 18 years ago
Very Sensual

Congrats on a well written and performed story. It was very pleasing to listen to your soft tone.

bluestarzbluestarzabout 18 years ago
Very Sensual

Congrats on a well written and performed story. It was very pleasing to listen to your soft tone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Boak provoking.

A patronising delivery, as usual, in a cloying voice much too sweet to be wholesome. This lady loves herself so much that it is a wonder that she can bring herself to share her specious thoughts with mere mortals, but, I suppose, she must think that we are interested. Count me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I rarely comment...

I rarely comment, but when I read the comment of the person below, I decided to post a rebuttal... "cloyingly sweet" is inaccurate. KR's voice is not girlish or high-pitched or sweet in any way. Its a soft, soothing voice, expressive and hypnotic. As for loving herself--I've had the opportunity to speak with her on Lit Chat--she's definately secure in herself--something almost uncommon in women these days--and if you like your women submissive and stupid she's going to rock you on your ass! And "specious thoughts", oh come on man--this is fiction--very erotic fiction. You sound like a spurned lover. That's a thought! Maybe you are? You hit on her and she turn you down? She doesn't cyber you know, it says so in her profile. KR--when are you going to put something new out there? I've listened to your current stories enough I know them almost by heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tremendously sexy!

Your sweet, soft, sexy voice is very aluring.... just hearing your recounting of this story makes me wish I was your lover, Kurt.... what a wonderfully erotic, sexy, romantic experience! I was so erotically moved by your voice reliving your experience I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Please regale us with more of your sexual experiences in your marvelously sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY

WOW!! What a story, & that voice. I almost came just from listening to it, without touching myself. OOFFF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good

i havent listen to the story but scrpt is wonderful

lowflykiwilowflykiwiover 15 years ago
Wishing...

I wish all my birthday presents sounded this good. Awesome story and well read.

Kiwi

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

this was bloody fantastic! i listened to her tell it, and felt her every moan, sigh, i even saw myself begging him to just let me cum! spot on !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm in Bed Right Now!

KR you can read to me any time you want. My goodness, now if you'd please, please teach others how to read like that I'd be a very happy girl every nite after a trying and tiring day. OH MY!!! I'll always dream with your voice in my thoughts. Oh, and who was that breathing so sneakily in the back ground. ha ha ha

asherfoxasherfox2 months ago

Your voice is very sexy. I really like the story, it really turned me on. Very hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous