All Comments on 'A Cow's Cunt Ch. 01'

by cummykaze

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
approved yes but set out bad

The idea is fine as i love fucking fat women.All i can say is why does this get approval, when there are no quotation marks and the mention of school is mentioned which suggests under age sex.Im having problems getting mine approved and it hasnt got half the mistakes of this one.Is this fair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh boy, let's cheer for the stereotypes.

Oh joy, another "Fat women are disgusting and deserve to be raped. A fat woman being horney is a crime and worthy of the worst abuse ever. Deep down, fat women LOVE to be treated like shit. They don't care, as long as they can get fucked."

Vibrators are better than people who think like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well I'll write this now because I see you like

to delete bad comments and I can't imagine this story getting a good one. Lemme see, I look at you and think....fucky moron. Sounds like you need to go and learn that women are women whether fat or thin tall or short. Get a life and try to learn how to write while you are at it, you ficking dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Stereotype Authors, What Has The World Come To?

Well the minute I just saw the title I though "Golly, must be a retarded story written by an illiterate asshole." This is the most disguisting, obscene story ever on Literotica. This website must have people with elite writers, not stereotypical illiterate idiots rummaging in their demented minds and creating a story about how a guy keeps repeating the word "fat" 127 times. I kind of find that ironic how he talks so stereotypically about how disguisting is being seen with a overweight person based on their looks and reputation but fucking them is alright. YOU sir, is what makes the Art of Writing a boring title; because all your nags and whines and typos is created into a chewed up and retarded story. Mother Goose's stories are far more interesting than yours. SHAME ON YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hey what is the big deal

Okay, fine...it wasn't "War and Peace" and seems everyone is a critic. I thought the story had merit, however it seemed like there was part of you missing from the story. I other terms...it seemed like things were going through your mind and somehow you didn't get transfer it to words on the page. Nice thing about computers...you can just type away, allowing your thoughts to flow and then go back and easily edit. Keep trying...its all cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too bad

Yeah, I agree with most of the other people. Just the idea of this story is sick and despicable. It makes me sick whenever I see people like you, and I wish you would just wake up and stop being so conceited. Yeah, there weren't any quotes or anything either, and it seemed almost like you were trying to rush through a boring chore. There was no suspense or drive to keep the reader going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jeuvenille

what a pity the person that wrote this has no considerations for the feelings of others. Even as fantasy it was very spiteful and nasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

While I also love fat women and do believe this was a little harsh, it was entertaining. Could have used a little more sex though

Mara_TalamaurMara_Talamaurover 17 years ago
A pure piece of crap story.

I don't really have much to add since the comments left reflect my opinion. I sincerly hope that you rot in hell. Do us all a favor and stop writing.

Mara_TalamaurMara_Talamaurover 17 years ago
A pure piece of crap story.

I don't really have much to add since the comments left reflect my opinion. I sincerly hope that you rot in hell. Do us all a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, Dear God...

After skipping over the spelling and grammatical errors, I tried to piece the 30 words that were left into anything salvagable and was unsuccessful in coming up with anything other than a 14 year old boy who got rejected by a fat chick, and now has a giant chip on his shoulder. And who does he take it out on? An overweight social outcast with a gland problem....NICE. I don't think there's any hope in hell that this story would invoke anything but disgust and a genuine hope that the author tries a little arsenic in his coffee.

misterechikmisterechikover 17 years ago
Are you serious?

Chapter 1? you mean to tell us that there could possibly be more to this garbled piece of literary shit that you call "erotica"? What happens in Chapter 2? Does our "hero" sodomize the mentally handicapped girl down the street while calling her a retarded slut? You're really talented and deep, asshole. Do us a favor and don't ever write anything ever again.

datadyndatadynover 17 years ago
Knitting

Try some other hobby like knitting or needlepoint

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gibberish

Loads of mistakes and you can't even get kindergarten right. So I suppose you have not even finish junior high?

And I've never come across anyone who wrote computer slang in their work ;) <----what is that?

Please go back to school and learn to write properly first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
udderly delightful

is this your lastcows cunt story or do you have enoigh material to milk it further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Needs work

Not a complete piece of crap. It aroused me a little. I think the point of the work was the humiliation seemed to go both ways. There he was fucking this woman/girl he found repulsive, but she was arousing him and there she was a repulsive girl who seemed to very proud and agressive toward someone "trying" to subjugate her. I don't think he quite succeeded. The gammar needs work, but with some re-writing it could be better.

julianna_wolfejulianna_wolfeover 17 years ago
I liked it

I can't help what turns me on. This story did. I only wish there was more milking involved, isn't that what you do to a cow? Great humiliation/objectification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have finally figured you out....

There is a method to your madness. I came across this story and read it AGAIN, for some unimaginable reason. And just to let you know, while having parties at my house, I have called a shit load of people back to my office, also to read this puke. It's revolting and hilarious when you're drunk off your ass. You certainly must be aware of the fact that your work is disgusting, obscene, shallow, juvenile, lacks depth and talent, is grammatical shit and full of offensive stereotypes. Yet you continue to write for nothing more than shock value like a child that doesn't get enough attention. Great. Another masochist with "mommy issues".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Comic Relief

Lol. It made me laugh. It would be a lot less confusing though if you linked who was saying what to the dialogue. I started getting lost at who was cursing, who was saying not to curse, etc. I've had a bad day so it was great reading a silly story. The armpits was a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Holy cow!!!

Well a sick side of me couldnt help but laugh my ass off at the name calling. Overall I thought it needed some help & could be better.

Still think it was hilarious though.

Just try harder to incorp humilation with a good flow. You'll get it soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice try

you might improve your story telling if you looked up

"ATKINS" on this site

I'll read the next chapter in the hope that

it will be better - next time in all logic -

fatcow will get a taste for it and start asking for more-

where did this virgin learn such language by the way ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wasted the story line

You could have improved it a lot on the cow concept. Like going doggy style and actually riding her like a cow. Also some humiliation thrown into it. etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Majorly Sucked

This story seriously sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sick, crap

as sometimes who is a size 18 (uk not us size) i just want to say that your story fucking stinks and so do you.

people like you make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no woman would want to be seen dead with you, whatever size she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
continue please

can the guy go on to start liking the girl?thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
write a sequel...

...please?

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 14 years ago
sequel?

i agree; let him begin to have feelings for her. if someone else start to fuck her, he start to feel possessive and he wants no one else to have her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Man, you gotta finish this

Seriously, I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looked just cuz the title caught my eye.

Was surprised at how much I liked it. (That is NOT a complaint)

I used to like fit and firm, still do, but I now love exploring all the extra curves. The enthusiasm that sometimes shows up is a goodie too. Helps to be a fan of big mobile tits too.

Never had the "cow idea" tho.

Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible

Just Terrible story. Was hoping it would get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First, find an Editor...

You desperately need proofreading. You use vocab without knowing what words mean. When that's done, learn how to use quotation marks; using dashes is just lazy.

Your 'story' is just...tiring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous