All Comments on 'Sex Education'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hmmm interesting

I hope we get to hear about each of the girls Mike has to grade in a story of thier own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ha ha!

Every schoolboy's fantasy! Don't grow up!!!!! Was she the Biology teacher? We used to asked ours 'OK that's the theory, Miss. Can we do practical now?' Very funny. I hope you intended it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hmmmmmmm

I enjoyed that :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Matbe list under Humor?

A premise starting with 10 hot 18 year old girls whose boyfriends have not gone to at least 1st base has to be humor/satire. I do not think 10 such would be available in America unless all had been in a coma for 12-15 years. Mike needed to have bought lottery tickets that day, for he just used up his luck for the next 20 years.

Wow, what a wet dream especially for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NIiiiiiiiiiCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!

Good story, now i wanna hear about some of the girls and mike's expierences with them and ms. candy again!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
jeez..what school did mike go to

10 hot seniors don't know what a penis is and mike there is a casanova going to works on Ms. Candy there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a retread, but a hot one

A pretty hot (implausible and made-up, of course) story, but it's a pretty direct rewrite of something I read in the 80's in Penthouse Forum, set in a college classroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If you're going to dream, dream big!

There is no way this could ever happen...which is why it's so good to have as story. An amazing fantasy story, written well. Keep up the good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I hope you continue this story

I enjoyed reading your submission- but like so many stories on Literotica - they never finish the story line. I hope you can break this trend and continue this story through many chapters which will keep us readers glued to Literotica. It is a good read and hopfully a better read as more chapters are added.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"NO F'n WAY"!

Not even in a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

WOW! REPLACE MIKE WITH ME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gay twist

Even the guys had to do homework with mikey!

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Wish it had a continuation.

This story was awesome. I will love to read a sequel where Mike gets to have sex with all his classmates and maybe with Ms. Candy again, and feel like he belongs in his new school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not right

Personally I was hoping that after the girls got to see everything the male can do including being able to feel his cock and nuts and seeing him jerk off that the by the time they got to the female part, they would have the text books and all dear old Mike would get to see is cartoon pictures of the female anatomy even though the girls got to see and feel everything. Even though I am a male I love it when only the males are naked in front of a lot of girls without a chance that the males will see any of the girls other then when they are modestly dressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Follow up please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
309 Followers
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...