All Comments on 'Cum-Addicted Prison-Whore'

by mothman52

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You've got to be kidding, right?

This is one of those stories that is just so fucking stupid that it's hard to comprehend its existence. God almighty, I wouldn't want to be you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wake me up

very boring almost fell asleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
exciting premise!

hope to hear more about how this experiment works out! sounds so good in theory.thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pay No Attention

Pay no attention to the nay-sayers. Some people don't seem to grasp the concept of the word 'fiction'!

I liked you story and gave it 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

You have a fantastic imagination. So nice to read a story other than the usual "boy meets girl, boy fucks girl."

Also refreshing to read a story totally void of grammar and spelling errors.

Nice job. Look forward to more of your offerings.

Ron West

Tempe, AZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
promising

Now there's one horny thought. Could use some smut to back it up though (and for entertainment purposes of course ;) ). I suggest developing this into a story, with this as the prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Laughing...

LMAO at the comments from sleepyhead and the other who thought it was ridiculous. I deal with incarcerated individuals on a daily basis working for an attorney who only does court appointed criminal cases. Some of our clients would back up the basis of this story 100%.

I enjoyed your creativity and the correct spelling and punctuation was just an added bonus. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good, but...

I thought it was well written and quite inventive but I could never quite get past the fact that the technology suggested was just too ludicrous to allow a reasonable suspension of belief. Still it's hard to be critical of any story that sticks it too feminists - cock suckers, that's all they are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

ignore the tit heads with thier negatives its a great story i hope you continue it hell i'd love to see it on film what a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one of my favorite stories on he

im always waiting for a new sex story involving drugs...this was very well thought out! hope you make some new ones...seriously though. that story was awsomeeeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very good

loved it, thought it was great.

it would be great if you would right the story of the event planned in the letter as well as the events after the release of the lipstick.

looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Expand

This story is great, but it feels like it's only an intro to the real thing, which would be so much hotter. Please write a series for this, it is amazing.

chineseteachineseteaover 12 years ago

Nice! I also want to know what actually happens!

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvover 11 years ago
Yes

I agree with chinesetea

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story, but...

It left me wanting to experience the actual process, not just think about it happening. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good and imaginative

Not quite perfect ("You're going want to be able..") but damned close to it! I know what folks are saying about making this a prologue but I think it's more effective by itself; though a few more sentences wouldn't hurt. Maybe add some of Rocky's thoughts as he reads the letter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she kills herself

the end

KumSlutKimKumSlutKimover 9 years ago
Sounds Interesting

I'd like to give this lipstick a try! ... For research purposes of course.

slutgangbangslutgangbangalmost 9 years ago
great story

And a big turn on.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice twist at the end

I liked the story a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possible spinoff

I really liked your story, i thought the different pov gave it a nice difference. Instead of doing a sequel which i can't see not being repetitive and boring, what you could do is write these events from the view of the doctor who slowly loses her mind.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

Wow !!! Wish there was more !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous