All Comments on 'My Two Loves'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Slow Down

You have submitted an amazing number of stories in a very short time however quantity is not as important as quality.

Slow down and take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp Husband eating shit.

What the hell is wrong with you, Gray eagle??? He knows his wife is fucking someone else for 20 years and did n othing about it?? The wife deserves zero sympathy. Please warn me the next time with "husband is willing cuckold" so I don't waste my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A lot unbelievable

Lets see now, a white girl From Ga. won't let a white boy touch her. Meets a nigger boy, gets deflowered, keeps fucking him for thirty years, loves her husband SOOOOOOO much that she's keep fucking the greasy fucking Black for thirty years and look forward to the trips home just so she could fuck her buck.

Now then, to the present, A man like Stu would understand that she just had to fuck her Nigger several times a year, and that was Ok. It didn't mention whether or not her fucking kids were white or pickininnies. While ole Rafe was fucking her before ahe got married he would have knocked her up. That is the first thing a buck has on his mind that is banging a white girl. Now Rafe wanted a shaved pussy for her. Did she shave it everytime she and Stu went home so Rafe would be pleased with her?

Come on now Grey Eagle, your story yesterday was pretty good. You keep cranking stuff like this out . Plan your story with an outline. Make it a little bit believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
can't please everyone

made me think but no i guess im no stu i gave my word & will keep it to forsake all others & i expect my partner to do the same. if my spouse betrayed me in such a fashion not only would i leave that instant but also would avoid any future contact with both of them. sorry for me turning the other check just gives them the chance to do it agian.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
I grew up in the South

And this was VERY believable! I've actually seen a somewhat similar situation. I think you could have fleshed things out more, but ignore any criticism from posters so stupid they use terms like "nigger"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't care about the racial aspect

but it's not very believable that she would jump into bed with the guy she met after a few minutes... especially after fighting off another guy that she knew and liked enought to date several times and go the senior prom with - to the extent she would walk barefoot in the rain!

Also it's not believable that her husband could know for all those years and not said anything or changed his behavior in any way. All couples have fights/spats once in awhile and one of them would have used it to hurt the other... human nature!

I assume you wrote these stories sometime in the past and are submitting them to Lit all at once. Whether that's true or not, you would get better coverage and better stories if you would release one every few days and take the time to review and edit each one. Even if these stories were published somewhere else with good reviews, as you have seen the readers can be tough!

PArebelPArebelover 18 years ago
She should feel guilt!

I have enjoyed a lot of your work, and I believe in forgiveness and reconciliation, but her actions are about as unforgiveable as I can think of.

I have no problem with the original relationship with Rafe, but the idea that having her 359-days a year was better than nothing is a crock. She made a vow when they married to be true to one man. She then broke that vow, repeatedly for 30-years. She showed how much she loved Stewart every time she went back to Rafe. This was not a one-time, or even short term mistake. This was a considered, long-term, betrayal.

Had I been Stewart I would have tried to forgive her, but I wouldn't have gone back to her. She has shown herself to be a woman who cannot be trusted, and has defiled their marriage.

These are just my thoughts. They are not criticisms of the work itself. Those are your thoughts and obviously valid for you. I still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Don't Get It!

In terms of writing this is one of your best stories but there are some troublesome questions. If Stu knew for 10 years about Rafe why did he pack up and leave her? Why did he come back? Why did she give Annabelle part of her parents' estate? What happened in the 5 years or was that to show the reader that everything was ok now.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your best effort

You don't lack for ideas or enthusiasm. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reads like first drafts of two different stories

Until the part that he leaves it reads like on story, but the last part, except for the names and basic details, just doesn't follow. If he knew, why did he leave? Why did he come back?

Very poorly plotted.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
I think that she is living in a delusional state

at the end. Her husband coming back and them living happily ever after isnt real, just what she wished would happen. She is in a padded room someplace living in her own head and not responding to the real world around her. This is the only explanation I can think of that makes sense.

Author, some of your stories are good but some are a little confusing. I think sometimes you are a little too ambiguous for this site and us readers. Maybe you trying to be artsy or maybe Im just reading more into your stories than you intend and youre just leaving some big holes by accident. Either way, I think you could use an editor or just someone to give you an outside pov. Sometimes it seems that what you think you are conveying doesnt always come through. What seems obvious to you with your set idea of what a story is and what is meant might not always be how the readers interpret it.

Even if Im totally off base in my reading of your stories, I still enjoy them. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yeah right..

Oh come on, the whole premise is compeletely unbelievable. She wont put out for grabby mcdrunken skunk (smart) but falls right away for knight in shining armor.. Well okay, it happens, its "romantic" and it shows she can in fact have a "naughty side" and doesnt mind hiding it. That setups the marriage. However, she continues it on for 30 years after marriage (while really loving her hubby more) and he knew for 20 years but never said anything? Yeah, right.

-Hex

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another shitty story. You have become an asshole writer.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
You have to be kidding. She loves her Husband

No one with any self-esteem could stay with a cheating woman like that. Only people who are down trodden could accept such a horrible situation. He would have to be the most cuckolded husband alive. Her boyfriend and she don’t have love just the thrill of cheating on their spouses. She has no real love for her husband she just misses having what she had. She only has the satisfaction she can cheat and gets the thrill of no one saying anything. She probably will never know what love is.

This story is too unbelievable for real life.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
You have got to be kidding me.

Let me get this straight. She has lied to him from the very beginning of their relationship. She has betrayed him every single year of their marriage, often several times. And then she gets upset and cries when her husband leaves? How could the lying sack of shit love her husband and betray him so easily?

In a comment I made on another of your stories, you seem to be using the 10% scale. 10% of your stories are good, while 10% of them suck. The rest of them are in the middle. It seems like the 10% that suck are getting a bigger percentage now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lucky

to fuck a black man is the ultimate way t osay fuck you to a white man...99.9 percent of them would kill leave or never see a white woamn who would betray her race by fucking a black man...to fuck a dog would be preferable ..i say die bitch to a white woman who would do that

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Makes no sense at all

You set up this letter reading bit, which worked well, and then after he leaves and she ends up pining away for him in a hospital, he comes back and says he knew all along? Makes no sense dramatically or logically. If you wrote more, you could have put in a way for him to overcome his feelings - maybe he visited the guy's wife and talked to her - but without any of that material, this story is a complete mess. I don't say that about a lot of stories; I always try to find something positive to say.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Are You Serious?

"She said having you for 359 days a year was lots better than never having you at all."

You must be amazing if you fuck your wife 359 times a year.

I think this is a great piece of wisdom people should consider when dealing with back-stabbing "friends." He is your friend for so long, what if he back stabs you every once in a while? It sure beats not being friends at all.

I suggest that you stick with stories that have integrity and talk about people who have integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boggled & Bewildered R Us

29 stories in 6 days - obviously you have been storing them up but it is also apparent you are rushing on most - most of the time I feel the only one more confused than me is the writer "U"!

First - Lets give a thought to quality ok - not quantity.

Second you have a sense of what real life is having lived it but it only shows up in the first or less part of your efforts - then often a 180 turn to basic non-reality blossoms and we are off to the races down bogedyshoe lane without a sane hair on --- well hopefully you get the idea.

It appears to me that you either need a life or it's funsies and damn the torpedos about caring what anyone feels as long as its fun for you? "0R"

Or all these things have been pushed into the LIT. pipeline enmass - flushing out and you may or may not be surprized at the scores and or/ comments. I confess I can't really read you as to intent yet but I sense an interest to do well and be appreciated perhaps credible and respected for your talent?

Not to offend but constructively slow down - spend more credible effort on a work - it doesn't need to be perfect here but you know it can be better - right?

Subject matter is part of respect and credibility whether anyone wants it or not thats just the way it is and reflects in the scores and comments especially if a story is outside its catagory and people get surprized. Having said that many catagories can be handled with respect for the characters and us semi-normals who are the highest percentage of readers - we come here for some entertaining arousal not to be grossed out by deviant non-realistic absurdities or non-sensical warped changes in characters or plot paths to serve a writers peculiar unlifelike story path or ending.

Writer you have talent but harness it if you wish to be credible and accorded respect. Editors are good and can take the pressure off you while you still maintain control.

Well enough - please consider the possibilities advanced - you can be a lot better if you wish and we hope. regards

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Mixed Emotions

The setup was again good. The end was extemely rushed and did not make much sense to me.

She loved Rafe and had sex with him a lot before marriage, then a few times a year every year thereafter. She says she loves her husband, but that is the first of the problems I have with her. (NOt the story, her). It is hard to believe that someone professes such a strong love for her husband and can still cheat so often and without a thought as to how her husband would feel.

He gets the letter from Rafe's wife and sits and cries? Believable until we find out that he has known for years.

He knew for years and didn't do anything? Then cries now? Again, not too logical.

And he leaves. Hmmm a few years late? But he does. Makes sense to me. But coming back doesn't.

Finally, marriage to me is one man one woman. No swinging, no cheating, no betrayal of any kind. Sorry, that is the way I am wired. She has a one time, short lived affair there is the possibility of forgiveness. But in this case, she cheats for years and lied to him from their first sexual encounter (what is that shit faking giving him her cherry?) She is a liar and a cheat. Why would he want her?

Several people have commented on all the stories. You have inundated us and most of us won't be reading them all. Good luck in your future writings.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pillar to post!

Grey Eagle, you are the most confusing writer I have ever read. Your plots go from pillar to post. One story is beautifully written, great character definition and fine plot development.Then you write stories like this which are well written, but have a completely unrealistic plot that is not even consistent in it's lack of realism. It has nothing to do with racism or black versus white , it is just unbelievable that a wife could have a 35 year loving marriage during which she cheats on her husband for the entire 35 years and to add to the confusion her husband apparently has been aware of it for some years and has not objected, nor has her lovers wife. Please, don't insult your readers. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrible!

Garbage. This story is poorly conceived and even more poorly executed. The plot is ridiculous, and the dialogue is stilted and juvenile. In fact, the entire tale is insulting to one's intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She was lucky

I like most of your stories. I lked this one all the up to the disclosure, then, you uncharacteristicly sped through all of the important anti climax. I wanted to know why he sped off, if he had known for all those years. I still don't know how she could live with herself. You must not have outlined it before you typed it. You tale telling style is good. You character development is good.

I thnak you for sharing this with us.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
nothing left to say,

charleybear said it all, couldn't have expressed it better myself, so ditto on everything he said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
just another pos

story from this author, not worth time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Huysband should have stepped on your air supply

in the hospital. Just another nigger fucking up a marriage and a married white whore who should have dies with the nigger and gave the husband a break.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Worst One Yet!

If Stu knew, why did he leave? Why did he stay? Why did you write this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aack!!

*sigh* stupid is as stupid does. give me a break.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
It reminds me of ...

... the song from MARY MACGREGOR "Torn between two lovers." I don't know where do you get your inspiration. I think it would have made a better premise to your story. The way you choose, some things remain in the dark especially the question to all characters: "Why?"

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is bad

I think this story is written by a high school student. Keep It UP !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you say what ?

she does this for years, and has no qualms of what she is doing to the spouses. they says 'i love you' to each other and [he] forgets the deception and duplicity. maybe its just a practical solution, not leaving her, but her actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

If she is the example of a loving wife, then I have no idea what would qualify for a cheating whore. More confusing still is what kind of man would "share" his wife in that manner; did their vows read "forsaking all others, unless a big cock can be had?" Sorry, it's too much disrespect in one story to fathom, and I've always figured love and respect are inseperable, but then again, I'm not from california.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
some story

some story what color is the sky in your world and are there one woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no mixed emotions there

not. it was dishonest and she was so. there was someone to keep her in comfort, and that seemed to be it in significant measure. stu should have let her have her heart's desire. now, there is the ghost of the love, and what do you say to that ? leave her to her ghost and him to a live and engaged new love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
crap...craP,,,crAP...cRAP...CRAP

This story sucks...suckS...sucKS...suCKS...sUCKS...SUCKS!

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
He gave; she took!

What about his dark moments of sadness and shame? She never mentions what she does for him, only what he gives her. How grateful is she? Not very.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
No

Fucking way this would ever happen, hated this pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get another

She should get another lover he gave her permission by accepting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not much of a tale

Hated it, at least it was short enough so I didn't waste much time on it. Shame you can't write a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

A quiet and sensitive story about something that began when two people were too young and went on too long, and the man and woman who loved them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
things change

She had the best of both worlds, and (wrongfully) believed that she had covered her bases. Her world should have fallen apart so much earlier, or he finds other outlets, as she did. Condequences for the woman. Her punishment, a few moments of being left, when it was not long enough

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Nah

Unrealistic and unfair. Not only does Stu put up with an every other month affair for many, many years but so Rafe's wife. Unbelievable one would have this attitude but BOTH of them? I don't think so. Him walking out when he knows about it already makes no sense. Stu puts up with it so long and then when it is over THAT'S when he walks out? Donna is a pathetic excuse for a loving wife. When she gets caught she has a breakdown. Awwwwww, poor girl. It's tough to confront years and years of betrayal of your spouse. Stu should have left her in the hospital. If she can't live with the reality of the life she created, one based on dishonesty and betrayal, she can take the exit used by cowards and cheats. It's what she has earned. Here's a thought. On her grave "Loving and faithful wife 359 days a year"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
overdue

He should have walked out on her way before, but he didn't. Once he did, he should have stayed away. There was her chance to have her cake and eat it too, now leave her crumbs. No qualms for her during,

and only after. Wrong ending.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Donna was lucky.

It would have been fitting it Annabelle had move in with them, and Donna had to share Sut with annaqbelle for the rest of their lives.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Stu's a PUSSY

Put up with what, a cheating bitch,fuck that hoe and fuck his friends wife and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So he knew about (and put up with) her and Rafe for YEARS but decided to leave her once he was dead? Doesn't make much sense.

Stu and Annabelle having the same blase attitude towards a long-term affair is dumb.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Well

If the hero is a for real willing cuckold, then this all makes sense. This writer's stories are generally spoofs of extremely loving couples(In the dialogue). Yet, when the wife is discovered to be cuckolding the husband, the husband, though supposedly hurt, understands and stays with the wife. This makes the story unbelievable to all the readers unless you understand that he is writing "Willing" cuckold stories and disquising them as "Unwilling" cuckold stories in the dialogue... Make sense? There is a pattern when you read a lot of them. Most could be considered Loving Wives-"Interracial stories."

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
I'm almost speechless!

Just when I think I've read the worst story ever, I find one like "My Two Loves". My firm belief is that women are evil, faithless, treacherous creatures by their very nature and the few good ones have to strive on a daily basis to overcome that nature. Donna certainly does nothing to disprove that belief.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
FIRST CHEATER IS ALWAYS A BETTER DECEIVER

leaving love ones to suffer. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
yet another sucessfull manual on how to be a cuckold for 20 plus years

Another cuckold loving writer. WACC/RAAC to the fullest

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
A toast to all you cuckolds out there!

Another author with a cuckold-worshipping attitude, as it seems.

I find it amazing just how many cuck-loving writers find a home at Literotica.

Are they allowed to reproduce themselves?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Reproducing???

@ EgoTrixi Do not be affraid of this, because they bring up the bull's/loverboy's children and their DNA disappear from the genpool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sorry a slut is a slut, and an adulterer is an adulterer

this woman was low class shit, refused to bed the guy she had been dating and immediately went to bed with a guy she hardly knew. IR trash like this years ago would have i small town GA labeled her a common whore and probably got her lover terminated. To carry on a love affair like this while married to a may she professes to love is irrational and illogical, meaning very simply she is mentally ill.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

a fucking whore who let another man support her while she fucked around on him and then he lost his balls and became a cuckie. pure crap unless you like cucks then you will love it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
there nothing like a grey beagal 286

loving/willing cuckold story. Your almost to MM standard but now quite there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty

Imagine having a wife that was fucking someone else, her first love, all the years you were married. I don't care if you got sloppy seconds or not. Your wife, while she is your wife, for DECADES, is fucking someone else too. They are laying in bed together, they are touching, caressing, loving, kissing and fucking.

Is that what someone wants of a wife? Not me. Leave the skanky ho in the funny farm and move on.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 SEMANTICS AND SPINS

one good way to provide excuses, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Garbage

His whole life was a lie and he accepts it and returns to the fucking cunt???

Stupid cuck asshole.

Damn

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Extremely bizarre story.

Marines are usually conservative and they possess high standards. I couldn't imagine any Marine accepting his position as an unwilling cuckold. It's Almost an oxymoron. Please try to handle your characters with more perspective when preparing your stories. This wasn't very palatable. Thanks for your effort.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
wait! what?

First he gets a letter from her lovers wife telling that her lover died and he leaves her.

Then he says that he has known for 19 or 20 years?

If he knew and accepted it then why did he leave?

If he knew and did not want to accept it why did he stay until the letter arrived?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
WOW - he took it until he thought she would leave him

Then he left - he could not face her finding another outside lover and could not stay either -

She was the luckiest BITCH in the world - to get away with it - she never deserved him or any of the life he gave her -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is close to my life

I knew when my wife and I married where I was in the relationship (or I assumed).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Maybe he had a woman of his own over the years so he let her do what she was doing. Hope so anyway because it doesn't matter how many people will try to say you can be in love with two people, it's not possible. You will take away from one of them to give to the other , weather it be physical, emotional, time , experiences or just some of your love. She was nothing but a cheating pig and her poor husband loved her so much that he had to endure that for 20 years. She should have be divorced or never married, they could of stopped when they were moving on to marry. Plenty of people have fuck buddies but that comes to an end when you settle down and get married. She even stated that she would not have be able to live with what she was doing if we're the other way around, she knew how wronge it was all along the selfish bitch

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WOULD SHE HAVE CHANGED

if her lover was still alive. TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
So, she tricked her husband into thinking he was her first lover...

And she had sex with her lover every chance that arose...

The love life with her husband eventually slowed down some - because HE had to deal with their life every day, day in and day out, and her lover only had to deal with the sex they had together - and maybe some time around it, before and after.

She's broken up about the fact that her husband leaves her but it didn't seem to bother her enough to stop fucking her lover during all those years. and yet during all of that time at any point in time her husband COULD have found out and been destroyed just as he was when he DID find out. I find it hard to believe, based on the way the story was written, that he had known that she had a lover all of those years.

I understand that it wasn't his intent that she would go crazy or die from missing him, but the most he should have done for her was to explain to her that the stuff she'd done had destroyed him and for her to die as a result of this would just be punishing him even worse. If she wants to make up for it in any way, even if only slightly, then she should have learned to deal with the fact that he was gone and it was her fault. I'm not saying this would have been pleasant or even intended to be pleasant, but that's her problem... not his.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
wife

she wasn't the luckiest woman - but the most lying deceitful one. I can't believe the spouses went along with the long term relationship

pitbull4pitbull4almost 9 years ago

so she did not want to have sex with her first boyfriend but fuck the nigger 2 ours after she met him and keep on doing it even after she got married what a fucking slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha ha ha

Fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nigger whore

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'm sure it

happen just that way in your dreams

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really!!!!

DIVORCE COURT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Husband Was One Love of Her Life

He was not the "Love" of her life, just one of them. He should of divorced her and found someone else. I would of, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
May I say...

.....eww....

Perhaps it's because of my past. I married my HS sweetheart. We had come back together after a long breakup where she was in a wild sexual relationship and was cheated on. They broke up, I got her on the rebound and 9 months later, we were married. 15 months later, she had left earlier than me for her work and I woke up sick. I called my ride and told him not to stop by, I needed to stay home sick.

My wife stopped by the house on her lunch break. I was sound asleep in bed when I hear laughing downstairs. Paying little attention to it, I struggled to get back to sleep, until I suddenly heard moaning. I couldn't imagine her coming home to masturbate so I looked downstairs. There was the love of my life, someone whom I thought was my soulmate, riding up and down on her ex boyfriends cock.

My cellphone was in our bedroom and I at least thank her for not fucking him in our bed, that time I guess, and retrieved it. Of her hour long break, they fucked about 25 minutes and I got both photos and all sort of video. She left without ever knowing I was there.

Over the next few hours, I ran off a few choice photos and left then on the table. I also sent the video to everyone on our contacts list, including her place of work. Her family, my family, church members and friends. I hammered my ring flat and left in on a stack of photos on the kitchen table and after packing my personal items, I drove away.

2,000 miles away from my past, I still heard about the fallout. My wife lost her job, family and most of our friends. She was shunned from church, although that may not have been a big deal to her. Yet after all that, she searched for me, she really did. My friends didn't give me up and of course, neither did my family. It wasn't until 5 years later that she wanted to remarry, her old boyfriend of course, that she petitioned the court for an abandonment divorce. It was granted, and they married.

I went back to visit after she had been remarried for almost three years. By then, she was petitioning the courts for another divorce, this one for physical abuse. She saw I was home and asked my folks if she could meet with me, but I said no. her actions, what was in the pictures spoke volumes. Of course, she sent friends saying how she had made a mistake, etc.

My answer I sent back? Nothing. I meant it, I'll never speak to her in this lifetime again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Unworthy Story

She refused prom night sex with a boy she was dating, but gave up her virginity to a black guy she only knew by name on their first opportunity. There are names for that. Whore. Slut. Tramp. Skank...all come to mind. So she gives her husband what is rightfully his for 51 weeks. Rafe should have to pay the slighted husband for her sexual services equivalent to one full week of his salary. If I ever catch my wife cheating on me and I decide I can still keep her as my wife, I will demand financial restitution. I think $500 per occurrence sounds about right...to be paid to me...not her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
true love

Give me a break-having someone 359 days knowing she is cheater is not better than not having her. If the two adulterers really loved spouses they would not have cheated.

Then there is her first time - few minutes after telling boyfriend she wasn't ready she gives it up to basically a stranger

YEAH SHE IS A SPECIAL ONE ALRIGHT

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Extreme bullshit

Stupid cuck and whore shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ouch

Sad tale of a woman that pretended to love a guy.

She used him for support between meeting her lover.

30 years, nope she didnt lover her husband much at all.

Hmmm wonder if they are his kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We wonder if your mother had any kids that lived annony, you asswipe

5. Annony is just an old fat ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock

No friggin way. He should of stayed gone, forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of left for good...screw her and her long, long, long time affair.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Sad

Rafe was honest but his lover wasn't

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
HOW TO SHED A LIFE-LONGTIME LOVER

is the impossible dream////nightmare of all times. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
uhhhhhh

She has steady high school boyfriend but leaves him at prom party because he wants to have sex and she doesn't then less than hour later she gives her virginity to guy she hardly knows. Of ourse he is black don't you know!

Has marriage long affair with that guy.

Lover's wife is fine with it 359 out 365 theory.

Really???? You know nothing about sistahs. Her black husband nailing a white whore would infuriate her and she would cause all sorts of hell

She would definitely balance scales with whitey husband.

What would Commander Murphy do?

Nail Rafe's balls to the mantle along side wifey's breasts

And enough with the big black cock...give the majority of black males who have barely six inches a break. Save them humiliation and embarassment.

My frat had half a dozen bruthas. We also had some wild parties. One night couple of girls from our sister sorority who were legendary sluts decided to liven up our party for new active members. There were two rooms adjoining our bar with beds in them. The girls each chose a room and informed everyone they would be taking on every guy in the frat. Doors were left open. Worked out that neither girl had sex with black guy before and also worked out that a black guy was headed in one room while another went in the other. Five minutes later girl1 one was loudly laughing her ass off screaming OMG so much for BBC! That guy barreled out of the room more red than black. Meanwhile in other room girl was urging the guy to put it all in...she could take it! She kept telling him to ram it home and quit teasing her...finally we heard him tell her to shut up he was all the way in. To which she said something like your kidding me. There was a bit of movement then she appeared in doorway completely nude and flipped on light. That poor guy. Everyone was trying to look in room while he was scrambling to get pants on before scurrying out. Girl2 spotted guy - white -she had dated before and told him to get in there and give her a real cock. Girl1 looked around room and asked the two remaining black guys - the other two had followed friends when they left - if they wanted to show her what they had in their pants.

Both decided they were more interested in the keg.

Things were pretty awkward around the house for next month when semester ended. Of the blacks, one graduated, two transfered, and the other three moved out of frat and only sparingly attended meetings and never came to another party.

Whenever I read or hear about bbc I remember that party. I can only imagine how often that myth is cause for embarrassing moments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what a ditz

He finds out and keeps quiet for 20 years. No way. He could have told her and forced decision. Hopefully while she was getting hers he was getting his.

Makes no sense that he only leaves after rafe's death. If he took it that hard how could she not notice how down he was whenever she returned from her rafe rutting.

GreyCookedGoose 286

Or greypigeon or greychicken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
rafe's cabin

On her dad's property - WTF

DID DAD HAVE IT WIRED FOR VIDEO

Tough to believe lover was allowed to build cabin on her father's property unless dad was in on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good thing above it had writers

They die sonner rather then later lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
rafe's lies

According to blondie she went to folks 8 times a year and was plowed by rafe at least three times a visit-so rafe telling wife 5 or 6 is off by over 20.

Others have pointed out ludicrous nature of story.

White southern girl only been kissed couple of times and desirous to remain virgin lets complete stranger-black at that-take her virginity 15 minutes after meeting him and falls forever in love.

Did reedrichards or carolinadreamer write this pathetic effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i' ll bet

Daddy was okay with black married guy building shack on his property that was only used when guy screwed his daughter

Daddy never wonder about daughter going off for four hour walks coming home walking bowlegged clothes and hair and make up mussed and reaking of sex

You are funny

Grey must be indicator of senility and no eagle most likely pigeon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid. Just a waste of time

I so often see "cuck fag shit" in the comments.

This is aptly desrving of that sobriquet.

Dont bother reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is fucked up

You should be ashamed of your self for writing this crap. But a faggot assed cuckold lover like yourself is just writing what he wishes for. You love sloppy seconds. You wish you could suck his dick and swallow his cum. Faggot assed cuckold piece of shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Donkey?

I have to agree with a lot of the commenters. This story shouldn't have been written. However it did take me back about fifty years ago to what an old man told us. Seems they had a mare that anytime she was in heat she would break out of her corral and run over to where a donkey was kept. As the saying went a donkey would push in a cup and pull out a plate. Donna reminded me of this mare and her donkey. Otherwise I'm sorry for wasting time to read a story of a girl that ran away from her boyfriend because he wanted some. Only to give it away that night to a man she hardly knew. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this would only work if...

stu was plowing raf's wife. and to boot, they'd continue said affair even after raf's death. just because these two cheaters started it, doesn't mean they get to dictate when to end it. that's the ONLY thing that makes this story workable. Because you cannot love someone that much, while they backstab you and lie on the daily. Every day, your love for them would die a little.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not believable

Not believable at all. She.screws some black guy all those years when he takes her back. Not in this world.

desertdog43desertdog43over 4 years ago
Be kind a difficult

To look at her the same way after something like this. He new 20 years ? He's as fucked up as she is..

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
What a croc of.....

Have no respect for either of them!!! She’s a cheating bitch and he is a stupid wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lack of testicular fortitude

He needs to grow a pair and let her go to Bedlam if that's what she wants. No real man would put up with this. There is a reason you hear about "sister wives" but you never hear about "brother husbands." Think about that for a moment. She says that it only happens 5 or 6 times a year. Over the course of 30 years that is between 150 and 180 times that he is disrespected and he willingly puts up with it? In the real world good ole Rafe's car accident might not have been an accident.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

No thanks. I don't see what he sees in her.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I liked the story. But, the ending puzzled me. If Stu knew about Rafe for, as he said, "...for nineteen or twenty years", then why did he leave 'with a suitcase in his hand' upon learning of Rafe's passing?

-

Pasqual

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Almost 2 decades of deceit and betrayal... Yup, no spouse is that forgiving unless they were into that lifestyle...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous