All Comments on 'I've Hidden Your Wife'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
these story are getting stupid

on the honeymoon dud.this private time dumby.i hope it last a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Child

acts like one - thinks like a teenager - writes like someone who hasn't grown up yet and may be sick forever - try to grow up - try to realize you aren't the end all - and while talented are walking the wrong life path to be reasonably happy at the end - try to be at least semi-normal for starters.

DaveAMDaveAMabout 15 years ago
Sorry

Sorry to disagree with the other comments - but i found the story very entertaining. Love that she wanted it rough when he found her!!

DaveAMDaveAMabout 15 years ago
Sorry

Sorry to disagree with the other comments - but i found the story very entertaining. Love that she wanted it rough when he found her!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
What a lovely...

story for the BDSM category. Seriously, it is a good story. You captured the emotional build-up of dominant, sadistic lust in the main character quite clearly. You also did well in the wife conveying her lust for submission and masochism. And the intimacy of their relationship with Jeri was as clear in the gestures and interactions as it was in words. Nicely done. Please keep writing.

Alas, I might have enjoyed this more had I been in the mood for BDSM, which, you might guess, I was not tonite.

Proper categorisation makes it easier for readers to find authors' offerings that best suit their tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a cluster fuck

Too many questions about who these people are and why would they let Jeri interfere with their honeymoon. Worst of all - put this crap in BDSM. If he's going to torture her you might have the decency to put it in the right category. If I'm her I go home and file for an annulment. Who wants to be married to a psychopath? Ugly story of stupidity, violence and abuse.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous