All Comments on 'How to Cyber: Step 02'

by goddessinjapan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So..... you wanna cyber??

LMAO

Seriously, your article was very entertaining and very true. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hah! This is great! (Wanna cyber?)

I like hairy thighs too.

Gossamer71Gossamer71over 18 years ago
Hmmmm

All I want to know is where the heck are more ladies who think like you do. I find either they are not interested or want you to move in with them for real because they have no self esteem to find a man in real life. I have found a few diamonds in the rough but not many. Anyways great commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just an observation

thing is,i like to chat and connect with the female,however some don't like you to waste time getting to the nitty gritty while others take offence if you do so too quickly,how do you establish which is which?I've settled for doing it my way and if they pull the plug in disgust we probably weren't gonna cut it anyway.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonover 18 years ago
I'm Dying Here...

That was some of the funniest stuff I have ever read! Damn you're good...

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LMAO

The part including the shag carpet was funny. Put a smile on my face. Thanks...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

You are so funny! And you were telling the truth!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Photos...

You might want to add something about checking with your cyber partner before sending a pic of your hot, sticky, naughty bits over IM. It can lead to awkward situations...

For instance, the first real cyber partner I ever engaged with send me a picture of his erection one night without warning. As someone who'd never seen a member in person let alone had the guts to look at pictures before... well suffice it to say I was shocked into internet blackout for a couple months.

zannicazannicaabout 14 years ago
Thank You

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your insights. Being new to the cyber-world, the opportunity to drink from your well of knowledge and experience helps me build the confidence to move forward in a more educated and fearless manner. Thanks for caring enough to share.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous