All Comments on 'Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
I guess it's just me.

To my way of thinking, if a guy is sucking another man's cum from a woman, it is practically the same thing as sucking the other guy's dick. The guy should just take it from the tap, as it were. It's a mental thing to the woman thinking that she has control of a guy so much he would humiliate himself into licking another man's sperm. I just don't see what is erotic about it. I can see it if it is from the guy who is fucking the woman. It's just fair then, but another man's? Blech!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I think it's time...

for him to walk away from both of them! Doing it for the mom is one thing... that was the only way. He doesn't have to do that with Mellisa. Does he really want a girl that sleeps with someone else every time before making love to him? Gotta be really sick to do that!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
you just can't resist

yourself, can you? great story, typical just plain bob, love it. a fan always.

apilgramapilgramover 18 years ago
Jezzzzz Bob....

This is getting complicated. I love it!! Keep going...you are on a roll!!!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Well, now....

This has to be the weirdest situation I've ever found.

Surely this isn't going to continue with both of them screwing someone else all the time. Not if he marries her, anyway. That would be a REALLY fucked up marriage and sex life.

Gonna straighten out his life?

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
You know Bob.................................

I tried to like this story. I mean I really, really did, but my stomach doing flips kinda definately prevented that from happening. I hope to god there isn't a part 4. I'm not sure I can keep my lunch down if there is, because the curiousity of how you plan to end it will drive me nuts if there is a part 4.

All I can say about the story up to this point is:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

I have to echo the point someone made below, "My god, why doesn't he just get it straight from the tap instead of using women by proxy to get it?!?"

You know I have to wonder at times if some, if not most, of your characters aren't really homosexual who are trying to hide who they are by having relationships with women. At worse case the characters are Bi-sexual men and afraid to approach other men to get what they "obviously like the tastes of" from them, so they use women to bring it to them. "Ewww"!! And if they are, then just come out and say so, instead of trying to hide them behind something they aren't.

One, or at best, two stories I can see of a male character willing to suck the leavings of another male out of the woman he's with, but there seems to be a theme going with this happening all over the place with-in a lot of your stories.

Again I say about this story:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Since Respect and Throwing Up Isn't An Issue 4 U

I have the answer bobie. Just escalate it to eating shit from one or the other or both. You know they can drop a load on your chest then use a spoon. Just make sure you control their diet. Or work a few animals into daughters sex life before you eat her out. This could really be a 10 pitcher of vomit achievement until you get used to shit and animal cum.

Now bobie - you gross out 99% of readers surely we get to try grossing you out. The problem is I don't think this is something that would - would it bobie?

Jeez go away bobie - you are sickening and predictable as in 9 out of 10 tails you will fuck up yourself or humiliate or demean yourself by eating toads or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Comments 10 - Story 5

Don't get me wrong Bob. I love your stories and look forward to each new post, but I have to agree with the comments on this one. YUCK! I'm laughing as I read them because they read my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Loved the whole series,I thought the situations were hilarious.They reminded very much of some of the old 'switching bedroom' farces.s

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This story is obviously a well-written fantasy and could probably be put into a novel. What better way than to resolve this whole issue than to impregnate both Mom and Daughter to make them both new mommies, and if daddy don't like it, tough shit; maybe move both Mommy and Daughter in with you and begin a 3-some family with lots of other new babies coming along later.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Mr. Cream Pie rides again

Good story and great writing.

You never know where you’ll end up with Bob but it will be quite a ride.

You just had to get your damn cream pie fetish in! Sick!

Good story as always.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
as a woman

i'd rather have a man who knows how to bring me 'O' orally than a man w/ a big dick. ppl think that big dick is a big deal. its not. its gets very painful after awhile. and that's not sexy.

TheKiiierTheKiiieralmost 17 years ago
Bullshit!

That ending was complete and utter bullshit! He didn't even let the guy layout what was going on to her and ends it before we see what happens next. That's just sloppy and lazy. There's "leaving it to the readers imagination" and then there's this, in this case it just not work. If I were the guy I'd just put the cards on the table and see what they hold or just walk away, NOT put up with that shit from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Personally, I hate it when this happens

because the next thing you know, mom and daughter want it to be a threesome. You have to get both of them off in the same session. Do you have any idea how exhausting that is?

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
What Risq said

JPB, why don't you just write about guys who like to suck dick. It would be more efficient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
difference

If you are pro or indifferent for eating cream pies, ... I guess there are people like that who,knowingly, are willing to suck somebody elses sperm from a cunt. Knowing whose is one thing. Yet, just anybody's is another. If father-in-law- to be is not sleeping around and Mary-Ellen isn't sleeping with others, one could pretend he is in a "steady" relationship (sic). If Melissa keeps fucking just any stranger for the thrill of bringing it home to him, eating her freshly fucked cunt is asking for trouble, not to mention their weard relationship. Who would like to marry a woman who says in advance that she will sleep with just anybody because she likes it so much better then. Like said, pro or indefferent, it will be just plain cheating. Just dump her and her mother and look elswhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A long time

Bob I know it has been a long time but do you think that you could finish this one for me. It's killing me.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
This story is fucked up in so many ways.

It is very well written but the story is not any fun and it is not in the least enjoyable. Nor does it make any sense. Therefore, I rated it 2**s. I added 1* because it is so well written.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Time to go.

This is his opportunity to get out from under both women before they totally screw his life up. And now the girlfriend wants to bring home another man's cum? Not only is that sick, but it could lead to him getting sick (aids, herpes, HepC). No, time to end this train wreck and get out. Move away, far away and get a clean, safe start. Both of these women are bat shit crazy.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Blink blink

You stopped it THERE?

REALLY?

Bob...at least in your stories, you have a definite bias against blue ball syndrome for your characters, but you seem to have absolutely NO qualms about being a big tittied blonde cock tease with your writing. A nasty one too.

Bad form. Not even a reach around.

And your story made ME want to use mouthwash just from reading it.

IrfonIrfonover 10 years ago
What a story.........

Come the ending - I just started to laugh,it's so bizarre !!

Well done Bob - gotta be a classic.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
I second "Overthefalls" comment. Great story!

Thanks JPB! Funny as heck.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
I second "Overthefalls" comment. Great story!

Thanks JPB! Funny as heck.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Wondering

On the second reread, I am curious if the 'free' education is worth it. Imagine: he could pay for his OWN tuition and NOT have these psychotic fucking women serving him warm creampies.

Strange little fetish you have there, Bob

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Some story

You have skills story seems well thought out but pretty grosse

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Heh heh heh....

I say again, heh heh heh.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ryan realized immediately he was in trouble.

He got dressed and headed home. When he got there, he took the key away from Mellisa and pushed her out the door. He then proceeded to pack. Down to the U-haul store he went, rented a trailer and bought some boxes. By nightfall he was packed, had cleaned out his bank accounts and closed them, cancelled the utilities, cancelled his cell phone account, informed his landlord he was moving out and was on the road headed a long ways away. He called in and resigned from his job. He never spoke to either woman ever again.

Max604Max604about 9 years ago
That's it??????

What the hell kind of an ending is that? Finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the fuck

No, seriously, what the fuck? Just dump the two cunts after graduation and move away.

JPB, are you a woman? Because I can't think an actual man would write drivel like this.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 8 years ago
simple statement

I liked the way it ended but would have enjoyed a little more dealing with working everything out after she discovered the other woman was her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This might be the ultimate Just Plain Bob story

Wonderfully drawn characters, placed initially in a plausible scenario, then gradually, seductively stretched, to an ending that would have seemed implausible.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And now on jerry springer...

Alright he's graduated. He's done what he said he would with her father. There's no way that her father won't find out what he does with his wife. If he leaves now he might be able to spin it to hold off getting his ass kicked by Ron, but he's going to be fired. Besides Melissa and Mary are just plain nuts! There is no way that this ends well! Better to leave, move far away and find another job. Take this as a learning experience and find a girl who is what he wants instead of being what they want; a cream pie eating cuckold.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 7 years ago
Entertaining

Not a chance the ending would have been this in real life. But all of us men can dream!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Melissa other guys higher chance of STDs and HIV

sorry no way in hell! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
After Mellisa left?

He finished getting dressed. Kissed Mary Ellen goodbye and left. He grabbed some dinner and got a motel room. The next day he showed up at his apartment. Mellisa wasn't there and it took him less then 2 hours to pack up everything he wanted, gave the key to the Manager and hit the road. I know you wrote him a little stupid, but there's no way in hell he does anything but leave the bat-shit-crazy Mother/daughter team holding their own hands with him nowhere in sight. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where

Where is the ending?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Except they never made it ring shopping

Ryan went to a motel that night and the next day he went home, packed all of his things, closed out his bank accounts, closed his cell phone account and took off. Neither of the women saw or heard from him again. Stay in that situation? No man is THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right

Anon11/04/19 as it right,it is the only solution.Why would he want to continue seeing Melissa after someone as just fucked her.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s a trap!!

Run Ryan, runnnnn!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Went exactly where I expected it to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story well written. You can tell because half the crowd is grossed out and the other half is trying to save the story by writing the next chapter. Which leaves just me standing in appreciation.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is gross as hell! Now I remember why I quit reading this author’s work gave it 1 star and that’s way to high!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone wondered how this was going to work out. Now he just has to get both of them in his bed together and he's got it. Way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES