All Comments on 'Pleasure in Control Ch. 13'

by Julia_Again

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot DAMN!!!!!

I am glad to see that Linda removed the LDT rules. Can't wait to see where else that leads you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely Ladies of London

Another great installment, quality writing, pacing and well defined characters. Does this mean there are only 4 chapters left Julia?

Hope you're already dreaming up a sequel (maybe they go international?) or a totally new tale. Living in London will never be the same, it's getting tougher to walk past Selfridges, let alone Rigby and Pellar!!

Mwah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

I will never be able to ride in a lift (elevator) without thinking of this chapter. Think people will wonder why the smile??? Now I have to wait for chapter 14 :-( Happy Holidays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Erotic Encounter

The combination of wanton desire, hot sex and fear of discovery in the lift made this chapter my favorite so far. And yes, I've read every one! Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sure is hotting up

i love these stories der fuckin awsum. should b a book

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - again

These chapters get better and better - I have also read them all. Can hardly wait to get to the others. What a writer - is this from experience or imagination only? An uplifting experience!!

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

Enjoy it? I simply can't leave it alone! It's brilliant, but I must take another break.

devifemmedevifemmeover 10 years ago

"You must go out and fuck them in the changing rooms and send detailed written reports back to me. OK?"

I couldn't resist copying this line from Linda's words on the new policy. Passionella has evolved into a sophisticated sexual locale, with sex becoming the main stock in trade. And Julia at the center of the changes.

And Julia finally makes it with the first non-employee of the firm, Xara, who seems likely to become important to Julia -- with her own ideas and fully able to create adventures beyond the creaky elevator. "Out of order," indeed!

Could Xara and Linda become rivals for Julia's loyalty -- or at least for her vulnerable pussy? Each could control her, each could bend her to their will...am I wrong to see Julia in more than a little danger?

Kisses, Justine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulia_Again@Julia_Again
242 Followers
PLEASE READ TO THE END. Passionate sensual woman, with a mind that loves to explore new adventures and a body that could pass for a woman 10 years my junior. 5 feet 8 tall, 34D boobs, UK dress size 12. Lover of clothes, lingerie and shoes. Attracted to women younger than myse...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES