All Comments on 'The French Visit Ch. 04'

by christinamonroe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great Litrachure!

Bloody marvelous Christina. Pass the stuffing. What a perfect treat for Thanksgiving. Bravo and very well done.

Author must have spent much time in the furthest reaches of her sensual consciousness to come up with this. Or perhaps been a major troloppe in her time! Or both!!!

Well done. Really delightful. Could so very easily been corny but is really, really great.

Bravo. Am going to re-read in an hour or two but a younger person or a woman might not have to wait so long!!!.

Thanks. Giving. Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Anais lives

Ms. Monroe should surely be crowned the Ana(l)ais Nin of the Nintanet for this one! (bet she loathes puns!) Excellent.

Signed: No longer frustrated in Hartlepool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
extraordinary!

omg, your writing is sooooooo erotic and well done, it allows the reader to "feel" the storyline, instead of merely just "reading" it!

scouriesscouriesover 18 years ago
Just discovered you

And then I found another 20 stories to read. Jesus!!

I'll rub myself raw if I don't pace myself.

JustDick2UJustDick2Uover 18 years ago
Quality & quantity

Bravo,

You've done it again, another superb story, they just keep cuming, in the same way as your readers will.

A great rights of passage, with lots of little hints and teases of other possible story lines - like what did Georges and Vivette get up to when visiting Laura's parents.

Now isn't it time to get the gardener back into the action and let Laura partake of the real thing not just watching the video.

christinamonroechristinamonroeover 18 years agoAuthor
The author is a lady....

A trollop indeed! Thank you for all your comments-very much appreciated. Chapter 5 and 6 coming soonish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous