All Comments on 'Cunnilingus'

by Maggie Red Rose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GiveinforgoodGiveinforgoodabout 17 years ago
HOT!

This is an incredibly sexy poem. I wish there were a thousand like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so sexy

really sensous erotic poem,woman to woman,that even men can identify with,fanastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So near, and yet so far!

It is difficult to be carried along by the author's passion when every few feet(of the meter), some lapse of scansion or wording derails the progress of the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a load of crap!

I have now read a few bits of your work and wont be bothering again.

Poetry doesn't have to rhyme and you just try tooo bloody hard.

Do not give up your day job!!!

tigerjentigerjenabout 13 years ago

Very original/creative, especially how you put the word "cunnilingus" into an acronym, utilizing each letter in the word to start off each verse....loved it!

Greyfox69Greyfox69almost 13 years ago
Jealous

Me thinks Anonymous is jealous! As am I...of your talents in writing stories, poetry, as well as your love and pleasuring of women.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Maggie, Your Erotic Poem Cunnilingus, Is Beautiful.

I loved it so much that I memorize it. And for my girlfriend and lover Gloria, at her 34th Birthday Party, in front of over 30 of our girlfriends, I recited it to Gloria. Afterwards I had so many women coming up to me, kissing me and telling me how beautiful my poem is. Maggie, I so ashamed of myself for taking the credit for your beautiful poetry, that I had to tell Gloria, I thought she would be disappointed with me, but instead Gloria, said it was beautiful and hearing it recited by me on her birthday was special. Will, I have told everyone that was at the party, I didn't write the poem, Maggie Red Rose wrote it. And where I found you..

Love kisses and licks. Sara Marie.

willymakeitwillymakeitover 1 year ago

8522 Great little poem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous