All Comments on 'Big vs. Biggest'

by HornyHenry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonder Ho Big It Was?

According to the stories I reead here 8 1/2 X 3 is about the normal size dick and 36 DD is about the normal bust.

I gave it a 50 although to be fair as it was just as dumb as it was advertised to be

JRavenJRavenover 18 years ago
So many big bits

A lot of Lit's stories feature huge cocks and overly inflated boobs. This story brings both together in a more plausible manner.

Jenny

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 18 years ago
gins and giggles

Caused me to smile. I was very entertained by this. Good show.

BlackSnakeBlackSnakeover 18 years ago
gins and giggles

Caused me to smile. I was very entertained by this. Good show.

Bill DadaBill Dadaover 18 years ago
:)

My kind of story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please. Sharing that cock sounds cool lol

This was a hot story. Please continue it. It is a fun thought that they might share it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good with a glitch

I found the premise of the story quite erotic;however, the roommate was way too calm when she'd walked in on her bf. and her roomate jerking off. It didn't seem realistic.

Also that bet sounds like something people would do only if they are drunk. I could be wrong.

Having said, your story turned me on and my clit is the final judge; therefore good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was okay

Well it is a good story yes that is true just watch your spelling "Oh, yes, SUCH him off. That's so sexy. Suck him good for me. It's so hot seeing that." and it will be a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simple vs. Simplicity

Sexy certainly, though the title was a bit misleading. From the title and tags I was expecting some sort of size comparison contest between a big guy and an even bigger guy. Then as I get to reading and realize that's not going to be the case I was thinking that it would be a dick vs. tits comparison contest, maybe leading her trying to cover his cock with her breasts. Again, still not. So either way, not really what I was looking for.

Besides that, it's a good story though the pretense isn't that well presented, but then it resolves itself somewhat. It doesn't really give us any details though, which is something I look forward to for these kinds of stories. We don't know 'how' massive the guy is, only that he allegedly is, or at least larger than the guys see's seen, which for all we know may not have all that big after all. Likewise her breasts are big, but in comparison to what? We've no points of reference.

The girlfriend's reaction to the situation seems to be really subdued. Perhaps if it was implied that she'd secretly lusted after her roommates larger breasts, she might be more forgiving of finding the two nude.

Apart from that, the actual sex itself is good. It retains the simplicity of the rest of the story but maintains a degree of sexuality as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage.

what a cringy conversation. why dont you start writing how a door knob looks like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous