All Comments on 'Milky Maine Christmas'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jingoistic crap

The premise sucked, the sex sucked, and none of it in a good way.

sacksackover 18 years ago
very gritty.....

Not all of this will have universal appeal, but you did warn people about the category. This seems like something you just had to write, and perhaps feel better upon its completion. I personally do not respond to many incest stories, but do admire your courage in submitting this. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
warm feelings

I enjoyed the way you brought about this story.

The slow seduction and final lovemaking was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

Other than the typo of milk and coolies, the story was very well written. Milk festish was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautifully done

Jaime and a wonderful story. I just love seeing your name as author because I know it will be worth reading. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good luck....

... in the contest and happy holidays. Sometimes we write the things that move nations and sometimes we write what moves the heart. you picked the latter.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
surprisingly good

Normally I am not a fan of incest stories but this one was well laid out. I would never think of having sex with my girls as it is my job to keep the hairy legged boys away from them. I would do anything to make them happy and that is where this story rings true. It is well written and flows nicely with just enough feel of this really could happen to make it a great read. My only concern was that near the end it starts to lose the feel of reality as the charcters go from an emotional mode to the wham bam thank you mam state. If you are looking for a great story read the first half and if you are looking for a beat off story read the last half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
leave it out!!!!

Not a bad story, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave the politics out of it! There's enough bad news and garbage in the mainstream media, both left and right wings, it has no place in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tnx

TNX for a story from the "wilds" of Maine. Nice to see some people know there is life year round north of Beantown.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Well Done

Interesting premise, and I really enjoyed the way things flowed in this story. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not good

Reagrdless of the quality of the story, starting out by bringing in bigotry is not good, made me not enjoy the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let politc out

Please, let politic out from Literotica. Or during holydays think to Falluja's innocent women and children burned alive by White Phosphor bombing.

hansjonhansjonover 18 years ago
great read

Great story! It's too bad some of the people who have commented don't understand that the "body politic" makes the story better. It surely got them thinking, and that is what a well written piece is supposed to do! Keep up the excellent work! john

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done.

I'm glad that you addressed current affairs. I feel that you did it respectfully and tastefully. I happen to live in Jacksonville, NC. Coincidentally, I grew up in Maine.

As an aside, I retired from the navy and served in the first gulf war. I'm not sure what your personal beliefs are but I think you did a great job of sensitively addressing the uncertainty that most of us feel these days.

Look forward to reading a sequel about Dani's baby.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Another good one!

Once again you give us a story that makes us think. Perhaps that is why you received several negative comments from people who can think only with the head between their legs! Such a great story with truly loveable characters deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ahhh

Now that is what I'd love to see in my own life.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
another home Run

You certainly live up to your Goals of amuse and titalate. You just had to get your dig in about the war. If you lived in NC or SC I believe your attitude might be different. As a previous commentor said "keep your personal political proeferences out of your erotic storys"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

the best I ever read keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
From New England

Damn Good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strong feelings

I really felt for your characters. Their pain and sadness brought tears, and their love for each other helped to heal them. One of the best stories i've read. You never fail to impress scouries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
drawn out

The subject says it!!!!!!!!! The story was good except that really wasnt that much sex. It needed to be more sexually descriptive not only in the female bodies but the acts as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are You????

Soooooo Good, You're Bad? Or are you Soooooo Bad, You're Good? Like so many of your stories, the fine line is breached and I love it. Thanks for a great read, and keep them coming. Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great read!!!

I'm a hard to please old fart, Scouries, but you're stories touch something. 'Milky Maine' was really good, with just enough feeling to make this old guy tear up. Keep up the Great Work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Such an Interesting Style.

I love your style Scouries, I've browsed quite a lot of all genres on literotica but you seem different. The way you build up to the sex is almost poetic, and so i don't see a problem in the short sexual descriptions, the true erotica is in the settings, and the circumstances that bring the characters together.

Keep Writing,

Requiem.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 16 years ago
Character and Heart

It's rare when you actually can feel the emotions of the characters lifted off the page. I was able to with this story. All your stories I've read have left me wanted more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn, it's not fair ...

... I took my own daughter for a whole year (don't worry, she was in her 20s) and now we don't really speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Nice change of pace.

What sweet tender loving story you wrote Jim. A very enjoyable read.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.....Merry Christmas......

........Sad begining.....Happi ending....another Scouries story......well written and much enjoyed......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SUPER

love wins out every time. 'nuff said, except to exhort you to keep writing. j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
gd one

gd one .

liked it alot

ChucksSiteChucksSitealmost 14 years ago
Is it the contest that brings out the best stories.....

or the worst comments. I'm beginning to believe that both occur. I've read well over half of Mr. Scouries' stories and I think I've given fives to all because they all tell a good tale and there is so much diverse content, never the same (except for the huge dick and perfect female bodies of the women), and usually a special love involved (yep, most are incest), but the way Jim writes, they hardly seem taboo. I know I've said it before, but I keep finding more of his good work in each one I read - there ain't no bad ones! Well, except for the assholes who seem to throw the stones and probably bad ratings for the contest stories. Sour grapes against an artist? Or, more? Obviously, there is (are?) some persons who want to discredit Mr. Scouries. The overwhelming flood of comments that proclaim his work as excellent point to bashing. Literotica should make all commenters identify themselves and not allow more than one comment. Otherwise, the results are not accurate, and good writers, like Jim, do not get their due.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

If only it'd been longer!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Milk

I really enjoy your stories. Fine job. Keep them cumming!!

TurtlecafeTurtlecafeover 13 years ago

really enjoyed it.... gotta love what happens in Maine!!! my home state:)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
awesome

even felt the sadness and empathy for those suffering such horrible loss. Great job loved it!

fathomfathomover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I've read all of your writings on this site and just behind the dolphins, this is the best. I would give 10 stars if allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It was great

Hey just wanted to say this story was great. I have always loved the stories with a build up insted of going straight to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Captivating

I love your character development. The players are always real, interesting and fun. And the sex is just a part of the story, a satisfying part, but a part nonetheless.

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago
great story

definately one of the best authors on literotica. i cant understand why anyone would want to have your stories removed from the site other than to be just mean. again thanks for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are so real and remind me of a close friend who had a three Daughters that have been hurt by dumb school mates. Dad was there for all of them and helped them through their time of need. They inturn gave him a reason to live.

Great Story< thank you for such good writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such talent

Scouries you are my favorite author on this site, you have true talent at writing

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 11 years ago
v ery imaginative!

enjoyed the story as well as the modicum of sex,,,,felt this tale had much more to giv e, but its your story

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84over 10 years ago
Wonderful

The sisters were hilarious. the younger one so gullible and naive, and the older one a complete instigator. It was a wonderful story, I would love to read more about their sexipades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
delightful

Delightful. what a fantasy having daughters who wanted to get pregnant so with babies come milk and more babies and more milk Heaven on earth!!

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 10 years ago
Not sure.....

Hi. Not sure in this case, but I ESPECIALLY don't like that you wrote this so the rapist got off scott-free. The authorities should always be involved, and MADE to be so. Then they can't complain about under-reporting of these crimes, even if nothing else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love

This story illustrates true love and healing after a horrible year. And, by the way, the rapists didn't exactly get off 'scott-free'. Daddy shot them both and threw the bodies in a local swamp. As the police will tell you, no body-no murder. Besides all he killed was woman hateing sacks of shit. Rape is never about the sex. It is about power and humiliation of a woman and hatred of a woman. If it was the sex they wanted, that can be bought easily. Good story, one of your best.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Another good story

You always have good stories and do such a good job telling them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one great story!!!

such a sad but loving story with a happy ending. keep writing jim. thank you bob w.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Loved it.

To those who complained about the rapists going unpunished: Go sit in the corner and reread the story. And this time; PAY ATTENTION!

It was Simple Justice.

A heart-wrenching beginning, the simple justice, grieving,healing followed by the joy of love shared. A beautiful Christmas story.

Jim, you're a great storyteller.

Get well soon and Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks.....

Thanks for throwing in some good old fashioned racist bigotry with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Racist bigotry? I must have clean missed that, huh. Funny though how any time some people like to play the proverbial wounded martyr at first opportunity, wether its justified or not.. Usually not. I certainly don't get my panties in a wad every time someone brings up my racial background in something, or my faith, or 'religion' if you prefer. Oddly enough I find it usually has nothing to do with me or my life so Im certainly not going to run around whining that the sky is falling! Lol. Funny though how the supposed target of this racist bigotry LOVES to spew hatred, violence and murder on every other faith, religion and race besides their own, but when they think they have been even mildly slighted they scream and cry and complain, or worse. ...but then again, its just a big cult worshiping a man anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

A beautiful, and sad, Christmas Story. But all of the stories we love best are both beautiful and sad. White Christmas, where the General is failing financially and they think the Sargent (Bing Crosby) is going to try to profit by it - and doesn't - and throws the General a great party. A Beautiful Life, that we all know. Snow White - beauty and sadness and more beauty. This is a perfect love story.

Cliff2018Cliff2018over 5 years ago
Very nice Christmas

You are one hell of a good writer and I'm qualified to say. I've come at Literotica late in life but I expect to read all you've written. Lactation is erotic as most mothers will tell but somehow, disgracefully, the bottle has replaced the breast and I too missed out.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story

i love your writing please continue this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry there's nothing higher than 5 ...

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Very tragic, very sad, and very erotic. IMO, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Re: Anonymous 8/4/21

Huh? What story were you reading?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I can relate to the beginning. My mother passed in Sep 2012 and then my brother in Feb 2013. I can feel the emotions in this tale. Tragedy to Love, great journey thru this tale. (and as Anon stated "Sorry there's nothing higher than 5 )"

nahnahnahnahabout 1 month ago

just wish it was longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10463 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...