All Comments on 'An On-the-job Surprise for Sarah'

by GDC1588

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hotqueenof.fantasieshotqueenof.fantasiesabout 18 years ago
GREAT

I really loved this story !

EmmaBumEmmaBumover 14 years ago
Mmmmm...

Thank you babes! From a radiographer who fantasises about this at work more than is healthy! Love Em xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot as hell

it was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's with the NOSSSAAA crap?

I'm sorry, but that really distracted me. I loved the description of his stretching her pussy, and her struggle to contain him. I love to put myself in the woman's role when I read these stories, and I just can't imagine that "nosssa" thing coming out of someone's mouth. What does that even mean?!

I had my fingers on my clit, ready to cum, and this word kept interfering! Please edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not bad, but not believable, either.

these are really good, well written stories..... but unless the women at least begins to enjoy it, then the story loses its edge. in this one, sarah just keeps crying, even through the orgasms. thats not erotic, its disturbing.

perspicacity611perspicacity611over 10 years ago
great storyline ruined by details

A cock cannot penetrate a cervix. Ever. Don't pretend that's possible, it ruined an otherwise hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nooosssaaa?

What the he'll does that mean? It just made a pretty damn good story annoying. Use real words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nooosa is a turn off!

Agree with the others on the Noooosa thing. What does that even mean?? It really took the enjoyment out of the story for me. Is that your bedroom name or something, I mean what is the connection? It's not even a word.

Aside from that clit or dick deflating word, I loved the whole story. I don't mind so much if the body reacts to the rape, although It turns me on more when the woman gets nothing from it at all, but I liked it never the less. May have been more realistic for me if you had said he lifted her off the ground when he fucked her against the wall, because the height difference made it seem awkward to almost impossible. He seemed strong enough, and that would have turned me on too much. I still like it though. One of my favourite, aside Tha taking of Lena, Chapter 1-3. I'd love to see a part two to Eric's fuck antics. Maybe with a new, younger nurse or same one, and maybe not so much enjoyment from the woman. I'll be checking back for the sequel. Well done. Great writing, but please stop using that stupid word- Nooosa! It's really stupid and annoying. If it's a personal thing, then some things should be left at that, personal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nossa-brazilian- oh god

I looked it up, and nossa is a south american slang that roughly translates to something like oh god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not worth reading

Absolute garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vendicate Sarah please!!!

Nice read and it will be interesting to see if Sarah takes a stand and report the rape even with the lies Kim will say to support Eric. I'm hoping Sarah gets revenge big time. She seems to have problems with men taking advantage of her in ALL of your stories. Pay back is a mother????!!!!!!! Surprise us, humm!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fine

A bit unbelievable, but still great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could have been hot

So tired of reading stories with dumb descriptions like "his 9 inch cock" and "he pushed through her cervix and entered her womb", not to mention the misspellings. Its "bowels" not "bowls". Get an editor, and make the story realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why she says Nossa?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous