All Comments on 'From Easy Street to a Hard Road Ch. 03'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not for evreyone

but for someone it is a great story. take your nap and then go on

BiligaanaBiligaanaover 18 years ago
Thanks

Glad that I took the time to read chapters 1 through 3! You have a very good story going there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Bryan is learning his place in the household. How is he going to hold up with the kids in the house is yet to be explored. He just had Terry cum down his throat and he was allowed to say no. I think maybe I missed a day but this is really Sunday so when will the kids be back home? Will Bryan get any good aftercare lotion for his whipping he just got from Terry? Donna needs to go to Dom school so she knows how to take care of a sub. Oh, but wait, Bryan is a slave now and generally slaves are to be tortured or beaten or starved as the master see fit. Hope Donna is on birth control because there is so much cum she has taken over the last week. And Donna should be checked for STD's as well. Terry is getting free ride but I thought he was married? Where did Susan come from?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
1019 Followers
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?