All Comments on 'The Pleasuring of Kaylee Ch. 01'

by ItsaWash

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MelacyntheMelacyntheover 17 years ago
Lovely

I loved the story, beautiful and sexy... Marked it as a 4 only because... If it'd followed the chapter structure (aka, posting each chapter as a separate entry) it would've been easier to follow, allowing for pasuses between chapters... and time to read through leisurely.

If that makes much sense. :)

Within the next few weeks I plan to start posting some Jayne stories of my own (oh but, I wish they were *my own* but no, Jayne doesn't exist and his actor is married... fate despises me, she never gives me the tasty ones... ah well...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a ride!

I loved this. You wrote really well, I could really believe these two together. Kaylee and Simon seem all wrong now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

OK, seriously, if you hadn't written this story, I would have, although definitely not as well. I had always thought Jayne and Kaylee would make more sense than Kaylee and Simon. Very well done, fabulous story. I'm recommending it to all my Firefly-fan friends.

rondorirondoriabout 15 years ago
I like it a lot.

I like it so much, I've copied it into my pocket PC. I also used it for inspiration for my companion series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So good

This was fantastic! Thank you for writing it, and thanks even more for posting it! :) Kaylee and Jayne are just...perfect! And you write them so well. I only wish there could be more!

~K

Sexual_EsSexual_Esover 14 years ago
Absolutely

Bloody marvellous. Honestly it's wonderful. Such a shame you now have no more for me to read. I really enjoyed your take on these two and you write them so well. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW. Thank you!

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. I haven't enjoyed something like that in awhile- completely sucked me in- lovely. Please write more! Very shiny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great build up

I'd never thought of Jayne and Kaylee ending up together, and you did such a great job staying true to Firefly and the charactors. Really drew me in and carried me along. You are a master at building tension and anticipation. All of it was lovely, but I particularly enjoyed the shower scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How It Should Have Been

This was a wonderful story. I actually teared up a little. You are a great writer. I hope to read more from you, soon.

stewarj427lstewarj427lover 11 years ago
Perfect

Your prose has a masterful style that reflects careful study of Whedon's esoteric character dialogue. The individual characteristics of the protagonists really come out through their internal monologues. Loved all the mandarin additions! Hot stuff, too, although more heat would be welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this was great!

Wow...I loved this! Please do more firefly fanfic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect! My favorite story on this site.

Hit the nail on the head with K and J ending up together. I never saw it in the series, but it makes total sense. You captured these characters so well, and so true to the Firefly universe... Incredibly sexy, too. Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous