All Comments on 'Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 02'

by Johns Pet Julie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too short

I like the direction you are going in, but make the chapters longer please. This way it is just a tease.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
If Julie's husband Nate is so bad,

why doesn't she divorce him? If she continues with her new relationship, that shows that her husband is no longer on her radar (I believe that was the term used). They should just split and then she can go with anything John wants.

Please don't go on about how much she loves him for everything else or how she wants the kids to be supported with two parents. If you think that the kids don't know that a marriage is in trouble or that a spouse might be screwing around, you don't know anything about kids.

Of course, if you are trying to glorify cheating sex, then by all means continue on but without at least one reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Continue.....

Once again, I like the psychology; the thought process of her submission. It is erotic when a well-written exploration of a woman who is slowly giving in to a man. Please continue.

MastersallMastersallover 18 years ago
great beginning

enjoying the beginning of this tale... looking forward to

more installments soon

Allison03062Allison03062almost 18 years ago
What sets this story apart is the realism

The two things I didn't like about this chapter were that it was a bit short, and it could have been rated PG-13- there was no sex at all, just a woman showing her breasts.

But in a way, those are the things that makes Julie's story so good.

Julie says that her story is true, and I believe her. Even if it isn't, it's <i>realistic</i>. So many of the stories here seem like they're written by males who watch so much porn that they've lost touch with the real world. Real women in the real world don't act like women do in porn, where they agressively screw anything that moves and are always bisexual. Many of the stories here leave me shaking my head and rolling my eyes, but not this one.

Case in point- after telling Julie that he'll "think about" having an affair with her, he casually asks her to show him her tits. In the real world, that's just incredibly bold on his part. I could never imagine being in that situation and showing that man my breasts, but I suppose I could if I wanted him that badly. That's why the story works for me.

Like I did with the first chapter, I'll wait a few days to let this one sink in before reading chapter 3, but I'm anxious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BDSM?

Okey!!!!!

more like a cheating wife just trying to justify her adultery. again, BDSM?

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Still Hooked

Chapters still too short but you have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's for real but

There’s no doubt the author is legitimate as no one would try to portray a sympathetic character that in reality is such a selfish, disgraceful, self-righteous whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous