All Comments on 'Interracial Wife Swap'

by KYauthor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
nice story

i liked it and thought you found a great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The story was hot, but an offensive comment!!!

To the author: The story was hot - keep up the good work! /To the webmaster: I have been on this site for about a year, and have never read a story, in any category, that offended me (saying all this to say, I'm not easily offended). I thought I'd discovered a group of sexually progressive, open-minded and liberated fellow users. So I was astonished to find such a hostile, ugly comment about Black women posted by one of the users (I'm referring to the posted comments on the story, not to the story itself). Webmaster - could you at least add an editorial note to racist comments such as those? I'm a strong believer in free speech so I wouldn't recommend omitting it outright, but this site needs to at least show some support for racial tolerance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
at last

i`m glad to see a superior white cock take charge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story line

i enjoyed the story very much and would enjoy reading more of this story if there is more to it,, please write more if there is. thanks

Spice1959Spice1959over 18 years ago
A good start

To what could become a promising story, (and as for Anonymous in USA Ga), he/she must be a member of the KKK or some other such organisation.

They even have to hide behind an Anonymous name, not brave enough to let the rest of us know who they are.

Anyway enough of my rantings, and keep up the good work

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

interesting twist. and the sex was consentual so an ok story

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

interesting twist. and the sex was consentual so an ok story

sweetsue1sweetsue1about 15 years ago
I liked it but...

... the adjectives used to refer to susan were a bit derogatory. 'pudgy', 'flabby', floppy'. I do know she has gained some weight but it's not as if she's obese or something. Some of the other adjectives were more acceptable. All in all a good story. I'm off to read parts 2 and 3. Toodles!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Alright

I did not think that I would like it, but after reading how all parties were involved and knew what they were getting into; this is a good start thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sweet love

I could really get into watching my wife fucking and sucking black cock.I would also like to see her eat black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wifefucked

I would love to watch my wife take a big black cock in her mouth.It would excite me to see her tongue licking up and down on while she played with his balls.Then she could take it deep in her sucking mouth,watching her bob up and down,making it glisten with her saliva.She would have him moaning in delight telling this white hot slut to make him cum.This would make her suck his black meat harder causing him to thrust into her hot,sucking mouth.Soon she would jerk his cock into her mouth making him shoot spurt after spurt of love juice into her sweet mouth.Next my wife would kiss his wife and swap the cum back and forth tasting the sweetness of his baby batter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
goodfuck

I watched my wife fuck a black cock.She took all 10 inches deep into her pussy.Moaning and screaming as he fucked her mercilessly.as he pounded her till he shot a huge load into her well fucked cunt.never saw anything hotter.Shefuckingloved it and wants to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

We have done this with my black friend, and his white wife. They are 20 years younger than us. He is a typical black man who thinks he can satisfy women with just his cock. His wife, Cherie, could not get enough of my mouth and tongue. She came on my face three times! And in the cock department I pack as much meat as him. My wife attested to that. It was hot however, watching his black body fucking my pale skinned Latina wife. Watching the ladies afterward and them watching us was also so fucking hot!!! Give you some ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is real race relations

and very hot fucking sex, great encore

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
Respect Susan

SweetSue1 has it right. A female college cross country runner who gains 30 pounds during her 20's would not be a fatty. I think the story would have been better if thee author had toned down the slamming of Susan. Enough to say he missed her super fit college athlete body and was turned on by Ja'Nelle's tight gym goer body.

literalvirginliteralvirginover 7 years ago
What a dream!

I thought the story was good and would love to fuck my friends wife this way. I wouldn't be calling my friends wife a bitch though. Story needed more building up in the beginning, but nice job! I'll be reading Chapters 2 and 3 next!

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Little rude calling either wife a bitch or whore

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Continue on ... maybe they agree to swap future baby bumps!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKYauthor@KYauthor
141 Followers
I hope you enjoy my present and future contributions, and I crave your reactions. I'd love to hear from people who are turned on by my stories. Please vote, comment, and email! I'd love to hear from you, know who you are, and get your thoughts. I primarily write what I ref...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES