All Comments on 'Baby's Breath'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A little like me

The story almost mirrors myself except that my daughter is living out-of-state. I dream of the day that we could be just like the two in the story are ! Hopefully, she'll come home after realizing she made the mistake moving out when she admitted to me that was and has always been in love with me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Proof is in the Reading

Dear silverace1: I really do not wish to dwell on this any more than I absolutely have to, but your story could have been a very good one; more to the point, a great one. However, you, like many of the contributors to Literotica, have failed to recognize the value of PROOFREADING YOUR WORK. Not only that, but you are even more apt to push me completely away from ever reading anything you've written, ever, again; simply becasue you choose to use the PEDANTIC instead of the common word. Besotted? Why couldn't you just have said, ". . . head over heels in love, smitten, or even infatuated?" Run-on sentences galore, tense shifts' aplenty, and blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. I'm really sorry, because I was wanting to read a really good Daddy/Daughter submission. Alas, it was not to be. However, and instead of scoring you a two (2), which no one on this planet ever deserves, I chose not to score you anything in the hope that you will read this and take heed: Proofread, Proofread, Proofread, give it to someone else to Proof, and then Proofread it again. As always, and because I know the value of the disadvantage of anonymity, I will sign my name, just like I always do.

Respectfully,

Michael Allen Moore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn loved rubbing to this mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nasty Choke

Dang, mighty choke on these puppies, my dude. I mean snap, and crackle, this was mighty is more ways than three...keep up the stylin’ My author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous